What causes erectile dysfunction?

Apparently, the OP was posting a ThreAd about some kind of boner pill or something and was unceremoniously removed from existence. Now it looks like I was responsible for this thread because I moved up in line after the removal.

Feel free to post any anecdotal experience you have had with ED (not me)... that's just a sad coincidence.
Apparently, the OP was posting a ThreAd about some kind of boner pill or something and was unceremoniously removed from existence. Now it looks like I was responsible for this thread because I moved up in line after the removal.

Feel free to post any anecdotal experience you have had with ED (not me)... that's just a sad coincidence. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Nothing of the ad was saveable
Prostrate problems ad 2 list
What causes erectile dysfunction?

OVERUSE FROM MASTERBATION Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Masterbation save me fast blowing
Maybe the last hooker bit it off.
LACK OF BLOOD DISTRIBUTION. Keeping is shape will make your dick hard. Sitting around and eating will make it go soft. Other than that there are side effects from medicine and disease. Running if even on a stationary platform will increase your bloodflow and make getting a dick hard easier And finally ugly women,smelly pussies,overcharging hookers.droopy pancake titties and women that talk too much. These will all make your dick go soft no matter what shape your in