seattle mayor on a recall drive

Same thing I put to kirkster when I responded to his call to prove that Dr. Fauci was wrong. When I did, he questioned the source instead of accepting the evidence or doing a search of his own before questioning my source.

If one believes what someone has written is not true, prove it or at the very least debate it, but saying you don't believe it without an intelligent response is, well, un-intelligent.

I understand that not everybody here likes a good debate and memes are often a substitute for debate or "consider your source" as an adequate response but it isn't. If you believe what I have written or the source I provided is wrong, prove me wrong. Find your own source, just don't be lazy or cowardly which is why I have had to put a certain someone on ignore. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
They can only post memes. Just like WTF. When they don’t have their own thoughts, which is most of the time, they revert to memes.
Seattle must be a HUGE topic in Trumptardland. Caring about Seattle right now makes as much sense as being more concerned about your Jim Nabors lps warping in the car when you have just blown a head gasket.
Seattle must be a HUGE topic in Trumptardland. Caring about Seattle right now makes as much sense as being more concerned about your Jim Nabors lps warping in the car when you have just blown a head gasket. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Move there. You’re a perfect fit for CHOP.
Move there. You’re a perfect fit for CHOP. Originally Posted by bambino
You should move to Trumptardland...you could be the mayor
I hear Trump won’t leave easy if he loses to Biden. I just wonder what the Democrats
Are going to do when Trump wins 4 more years!!! Maybe storm DC with more peaceful
Protest!!
I hear Trump won’t leave easy if he loses to Biden. I just wonder what the Democrats
Are going to do when Trump wins 4 more years!!! Maybe storm DC with more peaceful
Protest!! Originally Posted by Financeman22

They can only post memes. Just like WTF. When they don’t have their own thoughts, which is most of the time, they revert to memes. Originally Posted by bambino

WTF hasn't touched this site since he made parole, looks like he's convinced himself that the nasty mod squad has it out for him. he may cool off and give it a go again. Or Not. bahaaa

JCM and troll mole don't care less that there was no russki collusion, even their fellow Trump hater kinkster slapped them up saying it never happened.

and here he is bitch slapping his fellow Trump hater JCM because it was a hoax

Even the complete absence of any evidence of Russian collusion does not stop you from perpetuating the lies.

Trump is an incompetent moron, but the whole Russian collusion story was a hoax initiated by the Obama administration and recklessly advanced by the left-wing media. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
kinkster is a pure TrumpHater for the sake of hating Trump. everything about him. hates his family too. if Barron got a puppy he'd hate the people that gave the puppy to Barron and demand Congress take the puppy away for it's own safety.

butt even he knows the russki bullshit was just that. bullshit.

Seattle must be a HUGE topic in Trumptardland. Caring about Seattle right now makes as much sense as being more concerned about your Jim Nabors lps warping in the car when you have just blown a head gasket. Originally Posted by matchingmole

Jim who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX43VZi7UKQ

BAHHAAAAA

hey TrumpyHaters did ya hear the one about Trump and Roswell??

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
You should move to Trumptardland...you could be the mayor Originally Posted by matchingmole
Where is that? Should I “like” my own post like you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX43VZi7UKQ
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

jim nabors,. never knew that he had a lover boy on the side

kinkster is a pure TrumpHater for the sake of hating Trump. everything about him. hates his family too. if Barron got a puppy he'd hate the people that gave the puppy to Barron and demand Congress take the puppy away for it's own safety.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Now that's some funny shit right there!
jim nabors,. never knew that he had a lover boy on the side Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he was a well known twinkle toes in HollyWeird along with others like Rock Hudson and Raymond Burr.

old joke ..

How did AIDS get to Kalifornica?

In the rear of an old Hudson

BAHHAAAAAAAA
City of Seattle, community leaders to preserve artwork from the CHOP

https://mynorthwest.com/2009999/city...artwork-chop/?

By Kathryn Altena
July 11, 2020 at 7:18 am

The CHOP may be gone, but parts of it will remain.

Artwork that was inside the area formerly known as the CHOP, Capitol Hill Organized Protest, will be preserved with the help of the city of Seattle and the Office of Arts & Culture. The city is working directly with artists and community leaders to safely remove the artwork first so businesses can reopen and Capitol Hill residents and visitors can move about freely.

SDOT begins removing barriers, toilets from CHOP area

The city is providing temporary safe storage of art pieces, and is planning to help to make the work publicly accessible.

“The CHOP is not just a physical location, it is a movement that is vibrant, passionate, and here to stay,” said the CHOP Art Council in the city’s Art Beat Blog post.

The goal is to keep creating and displaying art, the council added.

The Black Lives Matter mural painted on East Pine Street may be permitted under the Seattle Department of Transportation’s painted street mural program. SDOT has said it is committed to finding a way to preserve the mural.

Posts were recently installed around the mural to keep vehicles from driving on it until it can be properly preserved. There was also a new stop sign placed at 10th Avenue East and East Pine Street to “help eastbound drivers transition onto the block with the mural at a slower speed.”

Seattle journalist Omari Salisbury shares an inside look at the CHOP

Local journalist Omari Salisbury, who was reporting and live streaming from the CHOP almost daily, previously reported that King Street Station was considered as a potential location for the cataloging and curating of CHOP artwork that’s currently being stored by SDOT.
#CHOP #ART – Here at King Street Station which is operated by @seattledot getting a tour of potential temporary locations for the cataloging and curating only of the CHOP murals and art that SDOT is currently storing. The spaces we saw are curated by @SeattleArts pic.twitter.com/uSav0YisUI
— Omari Salisbury (@Omarisal) July 6, 2020
Seattle Parks and Recreation announced that it will work with the community to preserve aspects of the protests at Cal Anderson Park, including the creation of a permanent garden, featured art installations, and a possible speaker’s corner.

Originally Posted by matchingmole

BAHHAHHAHHHAAAAAAA
jim nabors,. never knew that he had a lover boy on the side Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He played a stupid fucking goofball in his major roles and deserves ridicule for it.
He should be in jail for muder he had the concrete barricades put in place. The chap/Chaz people can't lift a 3ton block only city heavy equipment can.