Facts

“I have reached the glorified plateau of hobby GOAT status.”

Is there an awards ceremony scheduled?
Dear John has called people terrible names yet never gets banned and provides zero Intel. Originally Posted by Pitroom

Prove it. Prove where if I called anybody 'terrible names'. Trust me, I worked 40 years with tough crews and have probably forgotten more 'terrible names' than you know about.

Oh and about you and your pathetic 11 reviews and calling yourself the GOAT of the hobby. I've had more freebies at socials than your pathetic 11 reviews, so move along little lady.

Also move along with your supposed race card. If a majority of members of ECCIE co-ed forum view you as a pathetic loser, it's something you earned, not something you were given.
  • Pyle1
  • 02-16-2023, 06:51 PM

Is there an awards ceremony scheduled? Originally Posted by Michael8219

Margaret Thatcher once said "being powerful is like being a lady or a GOAT, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2023, 08:15 PM
pitt, if you're shinepro, you at least have to be funny. shinepro was fucking hilarious when he wasn't annoying.

here's some funny shit. so my hoa has spread toxic molds everywhere, so i bought 4 dehumidifiers to hopefully kill the mold by drying them up plus an air purifier, but when the humidity gets too low, it's actually physically painful. so i moved out of my house and into my car. its so ridiculous that i can't stop laughing about the whole thing. and nope, car sessions aren't my thing. i tried it once with the human parasite girly love, and all i got for it was a crick in my neck..
^^^ I know the new Pitpro has absolutely no sense of humor, all a persona change cuz shine is banned…

Is there an awards ceremony scheduled? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Has anyone contacted Doc Holiday over on OH2? I think that we have found The Hobbyist of the Year.
. I have reached the glorified plateau of hobby GOAT status Originally Posted by Pitroom
Da kann nur einer sein
: There could only be one :
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3318
Has anyone contacted Doc Holiday over on OH2? I think that we have found The Hobbyist of the Year. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Your are funny sir ... hope your well (o)(o)