roots. the reboot. who's watching .. any why?

Like I said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
LMAO @ Massa Overdeer, the original Dipshit of the Year!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Your thinking so never made it so, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Is that so, MR. / Miz DOTY 3 TIMES ? Keep trying piggy mamboolah ! Mebbe YOU can exceed the landslide victory of YOUR protégé woomby for the next DOTY poll !! YOU have some " stiff " competition from YOUR current protégé EKIM The Inbred Chimp ! " Stiff " only in that YOUR fellow eunuch DREAMS of having a hardon with and for YOU.
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2016, 08:31 AM
im sort of tired of this genre

its feeds too many pathologies

its a constant drum beat of those who wish to feel oppressed and have a reason for their own failures, hatreds and racisms or feel superior or heroic as if they overcame when none of this ever happened to them

sort of like the "oppressed" son of the black millionaire at the university of Missouri

assimilation and Americanism and any person being born white they seem to claim is the oppression Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Very well said. I liken it to permanent reparations in the form of diversity/affirmative action. Might as well print the money, pay them off, and reintegrate the NBA.
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2016, 08:32 AM

Quit sending me instant messages, you dick loving faggot!!!
Fascinating how a dumb as fuck Yankee jackass using the handle "Revenant" -- a title popularly associated with a known slave trader: Hugh Glass -- wants to lyingly disparage someone else over the issue of slavery.

FYI, you supercilious Yankee jackass, you can suck on all the "Roots" you want to by yourself. Didn't watch the first one, and do not intend to watch the second one. Did read Olaudah Equiano's autobiography. What books on this subject has your supercilious Yankee ass read, jackass?

If your dumb ass could read, and understand, perhaps then you could comprehend what Olaudah Equiano wrote in his autobiography, The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, or Gustavus Vassa the African, and understand what Equiano meant when he wrote that he was enslaved by other Africans before he ever saw a white man, and that it was a white man who educated him and taught him to read and clerk, you supercilious Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Strange, but I never mentioned you in my post.

I only mentioned two people: "Tranny Fuckee" and "IIFFOFRDB".

Which one are you?

BTW, thanks for posting about the upside of slavery. You really showed us.
Strange, but I never mentioned you in my post.

I only mentioned two people: "Tranny Fuckee" and "IIFFOFRDB".

Which one are you?

BTW, thanks for posting about the upside of slavery. You really showed us.
Originally Posted by Revenant

Yeah, you're "strange", you supercilious Yankee jackass in that you stupidly chose a handle that is popularly associated with a known slave trader, and you're also too damn stupid to realize that it was both individuals who were being defended from your unnecessary and asinine denigration, you supercilious Yankee jackass. And it's notable that your supercilious ass couldn't admit that you've actually ever read a book on the subject, you supercilious Yankee jackass. Keep sucking on your "Roots", you supercilious Yankee jackass.
I watched the original when it came out, I have a copy of the original, I read Alex Hailey's book....what more is there to make a new movie about?
Does EKIM own a DVR ? Or does he borrow the neighbor's ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Keep strutting gay rey, someone will give you a hump.
did the chimp post something? who would know? the whole forum has him on ignore

Quit sending me instant messages, you dick loving faggot!!! Originally Posted by DSK
You have my permission to reprint the instant message you claim I sent you. In fact, JL! I INSIST you copy and paste that PM. WE both know how many PMs I've sent you.

How about this, JL.

You produce any PM I've sent you in the past year and I'll take a week off. You can't do it, YOU take a month off. if I'm messaging you like you claim I am, it's an easy win, right, JL?

Put your money where your mouth is, you cowardly shithead.

Unless you haven't got the balls...
I watched the original when it came out, I have a copy of the original, I read Alex Hailey's book....what more is there to make a new movie about? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree with that. The original was pert near perfectly done for the audience at that time.

I probably won't be watching the new one, except to read the credits at the end. Couple of you fellas might be outed!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You have my permission to reprint the instant message you claim I sent you. In fact, JL! I INSIST you copy and paste that PM. WE both know how many PMs I've sent you.

How about this, JL.

You produce any PM I've sent you in the past year and I'll take a week off. You can't do it, YOU take a month off. if I'm messaging you like you claim I am, it's an easy win, right, JL?

Put your money where your mouth is, you cowardly shithead.

Unless you haven't got the balls... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

RTM you lying faggot. or shut the fuck up. prove it. fag.