Dow, NASDAQ, S&P All-Time Highs

We were in the mist (sic) of a recession when Obama took office.....Trump was handed off a much stronger economy.

If you had a ounce of brains you'd have known that. Originally Posted by WTF
If you weren't such a two-faced hypocrite, you would be able to examine the economic data without constantly finding reasons to disparage good performance by Republicans while ignoring or excusing bad performance by dim-retards.

How "misty" was it when odumbo took office? I'm sure your brain was in a fog, but that's always the case.

The same reason they trashed him for killing the head of ISIS!

He could shit solid gold balls and they'd bitch at the "pollution"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump being involved in the killing of the head of ISIS was equal to Obama being involved in the killing of Bin Laden. Minimal involvement. Trump should not be trashed for it but neither should he be given much credit.

No health care proposal. Little progress on immigration reform other than to cut down on the number of refugees coming into the country and making sure policy favors certain individuals over others. Poor ratings on race relations. Poor ratings on foreign policy.

Keep touting the economy. That's all you've got.
Trump being involved in the killing of the head of ISIS was equal to Obama being involved in the killing of Bin Laden. Minimal involvement. Trump should not be trashed for it but neither should he be given much credit. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well, alrighty then! How about if we give Trump exactly the same amount of credit as everyone gave Obama?

Remember how Sleepy Joe went around shouting "Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive!"

Maybe he can recreate his 2012 slogan for 2020 as "Baghdadi is dead and the economy is booming!"

And when will Hollywood swoop in and make a sequel to Zero Dark Thirty? I love Jessica Chastain.
Trump being involved in the killing of the head of ISIS was equal to Obama being involved in the killing of Bin Laden. Minimal involvement. Trump should not be trashed for it but neither should he be given much credit.

No health care proposal. Little progress on immigration reform other than to cut down on the number of refugees coming into the country and making sure policy favors certain individuals over others. Poor ratings on race relations. Poor ratings on foreign policy.

Keep touting the economy. That's all you've got. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Keep touting Medicare for all. You do know that your Medicare won’t be the same right Speedy. But Trumps ISIS strategy was far more productive than Obama’s. Wiped out the Caliphate and their two leaders. It was TRUMPS strategy and campaign promise. He deserves credit for it.
When will Hollywood swoop in and make a sequel to Zero Dark Thirty? Originally Posted by lustylad

Probably at about the same time that the entertainment industry is taken over by conservatives and Republicans!
Probably at about the same time that the entertainment industry is taken over by conservatives and Republicans! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Let's ask Dinesh d'Souza to produce and direct it.

• WTF
  • 11-04-2019, 01:39 PM
Remarkable that such is possible.

WTF apparently believes that "Medicaid for All*" would save money.

*"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wrong again old timer.

You did not even properly fund your Medicare old man.

• WTF
  • 11-04-2019, 01:47 PM
If you weren't such a two-faced hypocrite, you would be able to examine the economic data without constantly finding reasons to disparage good performance by Republicans while ignoring or excusing bad performance by dim-retards.

How "misty" was it when odumbo took office? I'm sure your brain was in a fog, but that's always the case.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Here is your Lord's GDP numbers!

1. the last quarter!

seems like that sugar high is wearing off and he now needs the Fed to lower interest rates

https://www.multpl.com/us-real-gdp-g...ble/by-quarter

Well, alrighty then! How about if we give Trump exactly the same amount of credit as everyone gave Obama?

Remember how Sleepy Joe went around shouting "Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive!"

Maybe he can recreate his 2012 slogan for 2020 as "Baghdadi is dead and the economy is booming!"

And when will Hollywood swoop in and make a sequel to Zero Dark Thirty? I love Jessica Chastain. Originally Posted by lustylad

Keep touting the economy. That's all you've got.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're ignoring that Odumbo inherited a comprehensive bin Laden operation already in place. All of the SEALs on that mission had enlisted BEFORE Odumbo took office. ALL of the operational bases were secured and put into operation BEFORE Odumbo took office. The CIA team that determined where bin Laden was was in place BEFORE Odumbo took office. Whereas the exact opposite occurred with Baghdadi wherein all of the strategic, pre-staging moves were achieved AFTER Trump took office.
Let's not lose focus that the major indices set records yesterday. There are some on this board who are easily distracted.

This morning's futures give hope to another record setting day.
With the Fed on the sidelines for the present, Christmas will be jolly.

And when will Hollywood swoop in and make a sequel to Zero Dark Thirty? I love Jessica Chastain. Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't remember Obama getting much credit. If he did receive credit by anyone, it was undue. He gave final approval for the attack on Bin Laden's compounds. That's about his total involvement.
You're ignoring that Odumbo inherited a comprehensive bin Laden operation already in place. All of the SEALs on that mission had enlisted BEFORE Odumbo took office. ALL of the operational bases were secured and put into operation BEFORE Odumbo took office. The CIA team that determined where bin Laden was was in place BEFORE Odumbo took office. Whereas the exact opposite occurred with Baghdadi wherein all of the strategic, pre-staging moves were achieved AFTER Trump took office. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm forgetting NOTHING. I give no credit to Obama for the attack on Bin Laden's compound and his death. I also give no credit to Trump regarding Baghdadi. Whether or not one POTUS was in office and one was not when the event was initiated or occurred is irrelevant.
I don't remember Obama getting much credit. If he did receive credit by anyone, it was undue. He gave final approval for the attack on Bin Laden's compounds. That's about his total involvement. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think your memory might be slipping.

IB has it right regarding the two.
Let's not lose focus that the major indices set records yesterday. There are some on this board who are easily distracted.

This morning's futures give hope to another record setting day.
With the Fed on the sidelines for the present, Christmas will be jolly. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, it's easy to get distracted. This is about the major indices and the records that the Trump economy continues to set with them.