Menendez and friends deny all...

The seriousness of the charge demands an investigation.
Only if the "charge" is legit. Certainly the source of the charges needs to be verified. Not the seriousness of a rumor on the Internet. Otherwise, the CDC would be all up in some of y'all's asses for spreading stuff...
Hey, that was Speaker Tom Foley's line about GHW Bush's alleged "October Surprise." Don't tell me you didn't know that, Assup! According to the liberals, as long as the charge is serious, facts don't matter. You guys set the standard, now you have to play by it.

But we know one thing, you are a liar!

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP JACK!!!
FENCE SITTER!
LIAR!!!

Way off your game.

Of course, that assumes you HAD game to begin with.

LMAO!
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2013, 08:35 PM

As for courtroom standards, I pity anyone who is accused of a crime based on flimsy evidence if you end up on his or her jury - especially if the defendant is a Democrat. Originally Posted by ExNYer

A jury of Whirly's peers!

• Seedy
  • 02-19-2013, 08:38 PM
Fuck em, chop his nuts off, and give em to sup. Lmao
A desire to fuck teenagers also has nothing to do with trips to the DR. If he is not inclined that way, he won't do it at all, whether in NJ or DR.

What if a new e-mail campaign starts tomorrow and says that while he was in the DR, he sold military secrets to the Chinese?

Does that now become more credible in your mind because it was part of his "circumstances in the DR" - whatever the fuck that means?

As for courtroom standards, I pity anyone who is accused of a crime based on flimsy evidence if you end up on his or her jury - especially if the defendant is a Democrat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
He's guilty and you voted for BaCock...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzNf5MehK4
He's guilty and you voted for BaCock...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzNf5MehK4 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Are you a stupid fucker or just stupid?
He's guilty and you voted for BaCock...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzNf5MehK4 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Stupid has spoken!
Tic tic tic....

Flip a coin.. He'll be run off or get relected.
and I guess the testimony of the teenage prostitute is also a lie.
There is much more credibility to the teenage prostitution charges against Menendez than the phony allegations that Harry Reid made against Romney !

But the media played the Romney card and avoids the Menendez scandal............
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2013, 07:44 AM
and I guess the testimony of the teenage prostitute is also a lie. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, don't you have some hot thang to go fuc

Before you leave could you post some evidence of this prostitution thing? This underage thing you keep drooling over. I've seen no evidence of that , other than some right wing blog saying it right before the election.

Maybe he did fuc some prostitutes, maybe he should have brought Vitter with him!
All I want to know is why he made so many trips to the Dominican Republic? A region that is well known for sexual tourism, and an area where obtaining underage prostitutes is fairly easy. Thus far, I have yet to hear why Menendez seemed to favor the DR as a vacation spot.
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2013, 08:16 AM
All I want to know is why he made so many trips to the Dominican Republic? A region that is well known for sexual tourism, and an area where obtaining underage prostites is fairly easy. Thus far, I have yet to hear why Menendez seemed to favor the DR as a vacation spot. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
You have yet to see a credible charge of underage prostitution. Some right wing blog, right before the election!

Condi Rice traveled to the MIddle East, a place where womens right are suppressed, therefore Condi Rice is for the suppression of womens rights...is that your logic?