Work Out

so, what's your plan of action then?
I have added a V-sit up to my routine, I do 4 sets of 20 with a weight shifting from side to side in my hands. I balance myself on my butt with my legs in the air and I am sort of leaning back. It works the sides of my abdomen area. I am drinking protein shakes, not too bad tasting and I am increasing the amount of wieght I use in my lifting so that I am really not able to complete many reps. My shoulders are becoming more defined, chest is slowly getting there. My problem is mostly patience, lol.
When I had a trainer the first thing she told me was after a period of time it would seem like I had leveled off (like I was no longer getting anywhere). She said this is where a lot of people get discouraged and quit because they feel they have done all they can do. She told me that is when you need to change the machines or exercise you are doing and then your body will start toning again. She said it would do this anyhow but the change helps to not give up. I am not a weight loss person but do like to stay toned.

Hope this helps.
Hang in there Outdoorsman.It seems that the body has a first on...last off setup.Increase your cardio,and use more reps with lighter weights.This will burn fat faster than anything I know of.I start with 15 minutes on the stationary bike to get the heart rate up and then move to the weight machines trying to do fifteen reps at each machine in 90 seconds and then only rest 45 seconds between machines.After I'm finished on the machines I do a slow ride for 5 minutes on the bike again as a cool down.Hope this helps you!!
no pain no gain right????
I have already lost 3 lbs this week since starting The "Eat clean" diet!!!

keep it up Outdoors babe...you already rock!