Toys - yay or nay?

just as long as the toy is not the main coarse
Women and their toys make me smile!
I for one am not for toys when I’m alone. They are too rough, too loud, too cold, too plastic, too not what I want at all. With a consistent lover they can be spicy. But I prefer more, um – how to put this, tools to feed my fetishes and fantasies over interactive toys.
This past Thursday morning I met with a sugarbaby of sorts (it was our fourth meeting). In a text the day prior she said she was bring the toys. okay, sounds good.

The morning started out nice as she got a call as when just got in the room. I started to tug and play with her thong undies. She bent over the edge of the bed and tried to pay attention to the phone call. I was giving her light little kisses all around the undies and her cute tushie. She just about pulled me into her before the call was over and stopped just short of gasping to her caller.

Needless to say, toys? what toys? Later in the morning (we had a bout a 2.5-3 hour meeting) she brought out a dildo vibrator and a small oval ball (2.5 inches by about 1.25 inches). Both devices have a fleshy sort of rubber covering. She used the ball. After about 15 seconds I helped (is that the shake 'n' bake slogan?) and I put the ball next to my mouth and then under my tongue and chin as I offered oral delights. She loved it and I thought it was fun, too. But then she tells me to get up and do her. Yes, ma'am!! I hope this wasn't too graphic, if so post or PM me and I'll tone it down. Or tell me it isn't graphic enough.

We do have fun together (she's close to my age, too, so definitely on the same wave length).
nah. why play with toys when the female body is so damn interesting and responsive! Originally Posted by stretchtexas
As in various other responses - toys can be a delightful way to play with and investigate the responsiveness of that damn interesting female body.
First. I cannot believe that I'm answering this question but for interesting reasons that cannot be discussed, this is a germane topic for me right now.

Two. I don't like toys. I'm a great toy for a man to play with. I'm big and fluffy plus I can make fun noises if you squeeze me just right.

Three. With that being said, I am having to research toys and actually purchase about 15 (minimum) to accomplish a little project of mine so any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm guessing thread drift will be tolerated in this forum so any suggestions you have will earn you virtual kisses if nothing else.

Four. There is a toy skeleton in my closet. I'll share it with you. There have only been a few toys that I thought was worth anything but this was the overall favorite: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Accomodator-Oral-Strap-Chin-Dildo/dp/B000278TQ8"]Amazon.com: The Accomodator Oral Strap-On Chin Dildo: Health & Personal Care[/ame]
It is the most hideous thing to look at but Oh My God it was fun in a most perverted way.

And I'm sorry that some of you might have to go to sleep with that image in your brain.

So other than a Wartenberg Pinwheel, which is on my list along with some of those hard phallic looking things, any suggestions honestly WILL be appreciated. Feel free to PM if you have particularly bizarre selections or just let us ALL know!

My sincere apologies for such a response,
Elisabeth
Two. I don't like toys. I'm a great toy for a man to play with. I'm big and fluffy plus I can make fun noises if you squeeze me just right. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
First... love the description hon, and I think we can all agree, you make a far better toy than most will every play with

Three. With that being said, I am having to research toys and actually purchase about 15 (minimum) to accomplish a little project of mine so any suggestions would be appreciated. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Is there any particular type of toy that you need? I'm discovering that the variety is nearly endless, so I'm thinking that a few guidelines might come in handy as far as the giving of advice is concerned... oh! and if you really need to purchase that many toys, let me know, with my new connections, I may be able to get you a discount

There have only been a few toys that I thought was worth anything but this was the overall favorite: Amazon.com: The Accomodator Oral Strap-On Chin Dildo: Health & Personal Care
It is the most hideous thing to look at but Oh My God it was fun in a most perverted way. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
While I can see the potential appeal, I do wonder... I'm rather fond of the clitoral stimulation, and simultaneous penetration could certainly be an exciting addition... but in order to get a true "thrusting" motion on the penetration, you would lose a lot of the clitoral stimulation Am I perhaps missing something?
Am I perhaps missing something? Originally Posted by Zoey Blake
Me.
Me. Originally Posted by SR Only
Well we'll just have to remedy that, won't we?
Well we'll just have to remedy that, won't we? Originally Posted by Zoey Blake
Since Ansley isn't around to quote me: Get a room
... how do men really feel about women with toys? Do they turn you on? Intimidate you? Perhaps a little of both Originally Posted by Zoey Blake
Don't claim to speak for all of the species... just me. Perhaps it IS a little bit of both but the sentiment that trumps is... when YOU'RE happy... I'M happy!!! If it makes you "happy" by all means.... bring it along!

Hopefully, we'll enjoy each other enough that you're comfortable showing me when/where/how it makes you happy.

There's is NOTHING sexier than a great female "O"... I'm not hung up on how it happens. Just wanna be there when it does!!!
Since Ansley isn't around to quote me: Get a room Originally Posted by discreetgent
No dear, that is your quote. I just like to sometimes beat you to the punch.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2010, 08:31 AM

There's is NOTHING sexier than a great female "O"... I'm not hung up on how it happens. Just wanna be there when it does!!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Damn Sisy....I not only like to be there, I'm generally try to be part of the show!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2010, 08:38 AM
No dear, that is your quote. I just like to sometimes beat you to the punch. Originally Posted by Ansley
Is that your toy?
I have a whole lock box of them.

By the time one of us says "HEY, where's the box?" and try to find the key, things are going along so swimmingly that we just carry on, lol.

Course, now that the kids are actually totally moved out of the house, maybe I can UNlock the darn thing and keep it nearby.

Oh, I DO occasionally find the key when I'm home on my lonesome