Best Foreplay For Guys?

KaramalQT would always greet me with a big hug and a passionate DFK. Lots of groping and hands roaming by both of us. Made me feel like her long lost boyfriend. The g-force of the instantaneous 0-100 mph always got me going. Of course, knowing that i still had 59 minutes of bliss left didn't hurt either.
So bad, I love it. Now bring that energy to my room Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Ok! Mind if I bring my net swing?
I love it when a woman wears a skirt without panties and squats on my face so I can lick her until my chin is covered with her juices...that's what turns me on
about the biggest thrill is for a woman to take my hand and guide it to somewhere on her body. the place doesnt even matter all that much, could just be to her shoulder, or hip, or belly........ but it's the inviting, the requesting your touch is nearly surefire to giving the illusion of mutual passion.
if it''s done while kissing can only help
Holy shit. I'm so freaking wet now it's ridiculous. MB your smoking hot and naughty. I LOVE it!!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I could be even more with you
I love it when a woman wears a skirt without panties and squats on my face so I can lick her until my chin is covered with her juices...that's what turns me on Originally Posted by bluetone
Face riding is my favorite sport mmmm
Good passionate kissing is always a great start.
Kissing seems to be the go-to move
I have this nipple thing.....
My nipples are very sensitive. I don't like them being touched really but combine it with FIV then I'll orgasm fast and hard
I tell you girls I want a honeymoon with you. I do. Lots of kissing, dfk is critical for me.

I love to be touched and touch.

I was with a Geisha once in my life and it was incredible.

She worshiped my penis. She turned it this way and that way. Smiling, telling me it was so nice. She said my knob would feel so good when it opened her and she was fighting herself not to go too fast. She kissed it, kissed the hole and slowly took me in her mouth. I could have lifted a truck with it by now and things just got better.

A provider is a courtesan. An actress with talents as good or better than any hollywood starlet.
I lovd sensual massages for my gents. .. gentle taint and ball play too.
I tell you girls I want a honeymoon with you. I do. Lots of kissing, dfk is critical for me.

I love to be touched and touch.

I was with a Geisha once in my life and it was incredible.

She worshiped my penis. She turned it this way and that way. Smiling, telling me it was so nice. She said my knob would feel so good when it opened her and she was fighting herself not to go too fast. She kissed it, kissed the hole and slowly took me in her mouth. I could have lifted a truck with it by now and things just got better.

A provider is a courtesan. An actress with talents as good or better than any hollywood starlet. Originally Posted by firststick
A Geisha? How erotic

A provider could sometimes love you more than any normal girl. I shall be you special little Geisha butterfly
A Geisha? How erotic

A provider could sometimes love you more than any normal girl. I shall be you special little Geisha butterfly Originally Posted by MaryBeth
A truth spoken oh beautiful Mary Beth san.
A truth spoken oh beautiful Mary Beth san. Originally Posted by firststick
Lol role play is strong with you