Bbbj

Uh, that's not a Bbbj! More like a blowjob on training wheels. Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
I hate sucking rubber. It taste nasty
Definitely slow & sensual for me with a little fondling by finger tips. Then go to town after the point of no return.
BBBJTCNQNS
BBBJTCNQNS Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Didn't we do this??
My favorite BBBJ ever: I was laying on my back, with my calves hanging off the side of the mattress. My date, Victoria, knelt down beside the bed and began slow and sensual, lots of tongue swirling and deep throat. Periodically she would take her mouth off me and slide her body up mine until her lips could contact mine. There would be saliva stringing out of her mouth. Her kisses were deep and sensual with tongue action as her hands cradled my head. She would slide back down and sometimes suck my balls, then be back to her sloppy deep throating and just all kinds of oral action. Sometimes she would use her hand also. She repeated sliding her body up mine numerous times, and the thrill of knowing her wet mouth was about to kiss mine was exhilarating! Something about being kissed with her mouth and tongue that had just been all over my cock drove me wild!
I should have cum in her mouth, but stopped her just in time so we could enjoy several wonderful positions.
My favorite BBBJ ever: I was laying on my back, with my calves hanging off the side of the mattress. My date, Victoria, knelt down beside the bed and began slow and sensual, lots of tongue swirling and deep throat. Periodically she would take her mouth off me and slide her body up mine until her lips could contact mine. There would be saliva stringing out of her mouth. Her kisses were deep and sensual with tongue action as her hands cradled my head. She would slide back down and sometimes suck my balls, then be back to her sloppy deep throating and just all kinds of oral action. Sometimes she would use her hand also. She repeated sliding her body up mine numerous times, and the thrill of knowing her wet mouth was about to kiss mine was exhilarating! Something about being kissed with her mouth and tongue that had just been all over my cock drove me wild!
I should have cum in her mouth, but stopped her just in time so we could enjoy several wonderful positions. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Ok now that's totally hot
Ok now that's totally hot Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yes!
I want that ☝☝ lol
Long slow bbbj
Long slow bbbj Originally Posted by Rockydoc
With a foot massage. You should let me give you one Thursday. You could always do another double with me and Selena so you can have both at the same time
I'm gonna have to say wet wild and lots of gagging
I'm gonna have to say wet wild and lots of gagging Originally Posted by cody3168
You should gag me again
This is very true we always have fun
And did I mention I like it when she's open to some edging or tease and denial?
Didn't we do this?? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Why yes we did!
I agree with 'all of the above' and also sloppy