Trump bitch slaps brandon as he quietly orders the Yuma Arizona wall section completed!!

Another worthless posts that makes absolutely no sense.
What does one expect when one had nothing to refute the facts with...if you can’t dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit.
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Yawn…
Got a great idea...

why don't we deport YR to Mexico? I hear they don't like gringos stinking up their neighborhood....
Every time I respond to his nonsense his psychic powers come alive...a complete phoney.
There hasn't been a thread of mine he hasn't posted in although he can read it...complete childish behavior.
I don't expect anything less from him.
Just waiting on him like clock work to comment again
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Yawn… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still yawning!

I love Mexico, btw, DIL
I would respond to T's last post...but him now being banned it wouldn't be fair because he couldn't respond with his usual nonsense Originally Posted by bb1961

Dah... Lol n Omg n Wtf!!
speaking of illegal immigration

i heard the cartels smuggling in the illegals have different travel packages that an illegal immigrant can purchase

sort of like first class, business class and coach

you can purchase a travel package that includes pizza, beer and video games
speaking of illegal immigration

i heard the cartels smuggling in the illegals have different travel packages that an illegal immigrant can purchase

sort of like first class, business class and coach

you can purchase a travel package that includes pizza, beer and video games Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
yeah, like how fast do you want to get there... slow $, medium $$, fast $$$, super fast $$$$.