PROVIDERS THAT GIVE YOU MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK

Good points here, I hobby because I like variety. Not necessarily high volume but in civilian life you're not going to experience all that these providers offer. I like Asian, Spanish, Caucasian, African American etc. Some say all pussy is the same it holds some truth but not every experience is the same. For me most bang for my buck is when I get all activities my wife doesn't do and I get to live out a fantasy,for me it's not just about the bang. Some ladies will go way over their appointment time with you and some will do everything they can to get you out of there fast. Most I have seen are not mechanical and are very tentative to my needs. I'm in this for NSA and that's what I'm paying for, not pussy. I treat the ladies with respect and kindness and get the same in return and thats all I can ask for. I do want them to enjoy it but I'm not looking for love. So if they only see me as a paycheck I'm OK with that.
Imma' tell you... You made the post wrong to begin with. It should have read are there any newbie friendly providers??
Then once you have gotten your foot in the door, you could have posed the question on your title.

You start off sounding like you are a penny pincher..and to a lady on here with a good rep. she might take offense to that.

I give good quality services at reasonable prices. But that does not mean I am cheap...

You need to ask who is newbie friendly then see 1 or 2 of them, then move on up to your comfort level...@ least that way you will have gotten references to see other providers.
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Ooo thanks for the advice I'am not a penny pincher though lol. I was asking what girls have other hobbies seen they think are really fabolous providers.BLACKMAGICMAN (REINCARNATED )
^^^Your welcome sugar!! anytime...
M.M.
When you going in Bmm?
  • 1+1
  • 09-17-2016, 12:30 PM
Everyone I know has a damn job and has to pay their bills regardless of what the profession.There are downfalls to every job.But there are some people that enjoy thier career of choice.A lady doesn't know upon a first meeting if you and her are going to have a great mental and physical connection.You can't force someone to be instantly attracted to everyone.This is not match.com Some people work at Walmart and have no choice.They wait on people everyday and rather have a better paying job.
I've known some who are better at TCB BCD with lagniappe, AKA good customer service after a couple of appointments.

Also, some pussy is better than others, some far better. Call it good genes, good care or whatever you like.
When you going in Bmm? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
SAY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????
Yes! When are you going in? Or what are you here for?
[QUOTE=Seeking ~P;1058651804]Yes! When are you going in? Or what are you here for?[/QUOT
Seeking P I have no clue what your talking about lol
I like think i am a "damn good bang for the buck"!!! lol

{like MM said though,it does not make me a "cheap fuck" just cause my rates are lower than most...it just means I like what I do and i care about my gents to give them top quality fun}

{like MM said though,it does not make me a "cheap fuck" just cause my rates are lower than most...it just means I like what I do and i care about my gents to give them top quality fun}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
SEE THAT'S REAL SHIT RAIN EVERYBODY GIVE HER A HAND SHE DESERVES IT

You are TOP NOTCH LADY.

Well said Dallas.. it doesn't really matter what type of business you are running as long as your customers are happy and you give them good service they are going to keep coming back. A little lagnniappe every now and then goes a long way..
My best time so far was with an Asian that started out as an hour and lasted 4. Bang first cleanup went to lunch came back bang again and then spent an hour laying in bed drinking wine and chit chatting that's what's up.
  • 1+1
  • 09-18-2016, 03:34 AM
Plenty of ladies offer that same package you described.