Force BJ

works 4 me!
I love sucking cock, like stated above...a good cock sucker knows how to make you squirm and last.
I thought when I saw the title it was going to be iso force bj like they wanted to dominate a girl that way. In any event to me nothing better than a good bbbj so if a provider wants to only do that and she's talented that's perfect Originally Posted by GoBlue34z

@GoBlue34z, I thought the same thing. Wishful thinking, I guess. ;-)
Myself.....I hate the taste condoms leave. So I like the first "pop" to be bbbj.

That way, I get fucked longer on the second Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
👏👏👏 good girl
timely topic.. I saw a Spa lady yesterday, her background is "milking", where she is in control and does all the work, while she edges, blows you to completion, and repeats. I had to convince her I wanted an interactive session, where we both "do shit" to each other, LOL.. she ended the session very accommodating, but we came into the session with 2 different ideas of what makes a great session.

the initial, um, sticking point was her desire to get me off over and over, and my pre-determined stipulation that one shot is all she would get, no matter how great her skill
Yea but she goes down any way. I tell provider up front NO BJ GFE only. Originally Posted by Ripmany
If she can't follow your wishes maybe you should try another
Lol! Great thread! We have all been their my friend. For me to see a provder I require multi pops. Originally Posted by Fizley
I consider multiples a compliment 🤣
Myself.....I hate the taste condoms leave. So I like the first "pop" to be bbbj.

That way, I get fucked longer on the second Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
I tell them once a condom or lube is added it has to be washed before I go back
Some ladies would rather go down on you - it keeps them in control. If you can't last, a really talented lady will keep you on the edge for a good while and prolong everything. Many times I would rather have a BBBJ when I can sit back and enjoy the show over CFS where I do most of the work. Just IMHO. Originally Posted by HardW00d
^^^^^^^
not all of us are like every one ...
you can start out on me first if you like..
slow and easy I say ....

and a CBJ
Some ladies would rather go down on you - it keeps them in control. If you can't last, a really talented lady will keep you on the edge for a good while and prolong everything. Many times I would rather have a BBBJ when I can sit back and enjoy the show over CFS where I do most of the work. Just IMHO. Originally Posted by HardW00d
I thought when I saw the title it was going to be iso force bj like they wanted to dominate a girl that way. In any event to me nothing better than a good bbbj so if a provider wants to only do that and she's talented that's perfect Originally Posted by GoBlue34z
That’s what I thought too! Lol I’m OKC’s milking marie, I love a good slob on the corn cob but there’s so many other things we can start off with. Like me sitting in your lap, grinding on you while we make out. HAWT!
timely topic.. I saw a Spa lady yesterday, her background is "milking", where she is in control and does all the work, while she edges, blows you to completion, and repeats. I had to convince her I wanted an interactive session, where we both "do shit" to each other, LOL.. she ended the session very accommodating, but we came into the session with 2 different ideas of what makes a great session.

the initial, um, sticking point was her desire to get me off over and over, and my pre-determined stipulation that one shot is all she would get, no matter how great her skill Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Anyone know of an AMP in Houston that has a provider wiling to do this?
When I was in the great war of the 60s, we could get a HJ & BBBJ for $15 , we 'd make the girl give us the HJ first so the would have to really work on the BBBJ. It always lasted longer!!
Semper Fi
Viet Nam Class of 70
I'm not into giving BJ's.
So I only do it when asked.