You Guy's In Lake Charles, La Reallly Suck Here!!!!!!!!

Melissa I apologize for you having issues in lake charles ..... Not that I could have done anything about it this time.... Dallas was trying to kill me Friday... With an appointment we have had booked for over a week..... and I have an appt next Friday 9-9-11 with another lady coming to town...... Friday LC was blessed with Eden Rein , Dallas , Jazzmine, Pleasuremiamor and four local
Ladies ...
I have always admired and desired you but unfortunately If I had known before I left town for the holiday that you were coming ( after Dallas ) I could have done nothing for you but make you laugh.....
Please don't judge the whole by the actions of 1 or 2
Sorry you had a bad time baby! I wish ya lots of "honey & money" in the future...you are SEXY AS HELL!!!!

{Skeeter...we could have done a double..lol}
  • Dbuck
  • 09-06-2011, 03:46 PM
That hurt a little bit
Skeeter, I don't see where you don't have a single thing to apologize for.
That hurt a little bit Originally Posted by Dbuck
Skeeter, I don't see where you don't have a single thing to apologize for. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter
Thanks CC and really I agree..... But like dbuck said it hurt a little.....and the apology was more I'm sorry you had that feeling rather than sorry we did anything wrong.....
I sent her a pm trying to show our side .... But no response ..... Yet
I've only been to LC once and I was a newbie at the time. It kind of sucked but I'm sure I'll give it another shot eventually. As much as we would lime to, we dont always hit the jackpot.
Preferred 411. Start qualifying your talent base. From our perspective (stable clients) the provider base is virtually non existant unless you are a Desperados regular. Just something to consider...
I've only been to LC once and I was a newbie at the time. It kind of sucked but I'm sure I'll give it another shot eventually. As much as we would lime to, we dont always hit the jackpot. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Heidi.... If you'll give us a second chance .....NOBODY will try harder to change your feelings about LC than me
Heidi you are a sweetheart..they will luv ya{like I do!}

I think it is just "luck of the draw" whenever a girl tours

I just came from Shreveport where I kicked ass! But lots of girls were complaining that they were slow there

Then I posted for West texas and got little response,where other girls said they were doing great there

Just never can tell!

Best to ya babe!!!
melissa,
I can understand your frustration, but two things were going on that weekend that prolly had alot to do with the lack of interest. 1 LSU was playong oregon in dallas that weekend.....lot of guys went to the game. 2 it was laborday weekend. and thats on top of the economy sucking right now.
Does anyone else get the feeling that we are only talking to ourselves and not to the OP? I doubt she is even looking at this thread.
Does anyone else get the feeling that we are only talking to ourselves and not to the OP? I doubt she is even looking at this thread. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter
+1 (LOL !!!)

I have been reading this thread since it started without commenting (yes, I often just lurk, LOL).

I think CC is right. That is damn funny!!
+2 ......and again I pm'd her with no response......so I really don't think she cares
well...i for one thought the gents that i did meet in LC yesterday most certainly rocked!!! SKEETER BEING THE TOP ONE!
Wow thanks Belinda .... You made me blush ....but you are what made our time so special .... can't wait to see you again