How to make your sperm taste better

So, how long do you have to drink pineapple juice for it to take affect?? Like about 2 weeks?? What?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

5 days to a week works best for me.
Drink a glass of orange juice every day....
From reading that article I think I'm doomed. I drink protein shakes, eat lots of lean meats, and enjoy snacking on brocoli and nuts. All very healthy, but on the "do not eat" list

I guess it's a good thing that CIM is not high on my priority list when seeing a lady.
They said sperm has protein on it anybody know if is true lol
Eh, just treat it like an oyster on the half shell. Sprinkle a little tobasco, a squirt of lemon and let it slide down your throat. Lickety split!
Actually Selena semen has something more important to you fitness buffs. It is an excellent source of creatine. For those who don't know creatine is a chemical naturally produced by your body to prevent acid released by your muscles(ie that burn you feel after a work out). Thusly allowing you to lift longer, run longer and what not.
think with my next client will see if he will go along with" Out of Bounds" idea of letting me hit his junk with a squirt of lemon and a dash of hot sauce sounds good to me maybe even a bit of haberano juice what do yall think the answere is going to be
Typically, semen contains rather high nutritional content. In one typical ejaculation (approximately one teaspoon), semen contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc.
There are trace amounts of several vitamins in a regular, healthy, ejaculation-full of semen. In fact, the amount of vitamin C is about the same as in an orange.

A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:
  • Fructose sugar
  • Water
  • Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
  • Citric acid
  • Enzymes
  • Protein
  • Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
  • Zinc
Can swallowing semen enrich a poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine.

It is anti depressant and contains epinephrine.

As a side note, there is a case for back to back to back to back to back CIM, but make sure you have lots of mouthwash.
think with my next client will see if he will go along with" Out of Bounds" idea of letting me hit his junk with a squirt of lemon and a dash of hot sauce sounds good to me maybe even a bit of haberano juice what do yall think the answere is going to be Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Depends how much you are going to pay me to let you do that.
think with my next client will see if he will go along with" Out of Bounds" idea of letting me hit his junk with a squirt of lemon and a dash of hot sauce sounds good to me maybe even a bit of haberano juice what do yall think the answere is going to be Originally Posted by chelsea simms
So, I guess that means B&G stands for "Burn and Glow"
The pineapple juice will work in a day but it depends on how much you drink. I usually drink at least 3 8-oz glasses in the 24 hours prior to an appointment and the reaction has been thumbs-up from the ladies.

FWIW I also snowball with several regulars so I can monitor myself.
Yes, for those gals into hard workouts, semen makes an excellent nutritional supplement during the workout or in your post workout recovery phase. You just need one or more good size loads.
The last time I saw Lindsey she squirted a flavored lube into her mouth before proceeding, sort of a dual purpose solution. Not only was it fun, but my little friend smelled like a Pina Colada afterwards (he couldn't stand up afterwards either, so it may have been real Pina Colada).
what happens if you eat pussy everyday?
what happens if you eat pussy everyday? Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
You have a wonderful grin on your face that cannot be removed.