Favorite way to tie up his/ her wrists???

One of the things I like to do is bring a pair of ladies panties (new of course) and rip them off to shreds. I then like to tie them around the ankles. I do plan to bring a 2nd hand dress to tear off and use the shreds to tie up the lady.
I keep a silk tie in my bag for special occasions. Works great for tying her hands behind her back.
Spreader Bars...
Psyop,s

Using your mind as bondage ...
I keep a tie just for these occasions.
  • Zena
  • 02-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
All this is turning me onnnn...
As you may recall Zena, saran-wrap from wrists to elbows, then duct tape the forearms together leaves a naughty girl totally helpless.
I want a man to use his tie on me!!!! Just the thought of it makes me hottt!
I have ropes w/instructions but have yet to use them as well as the silky blind fold
Like they say...
Duct tape turns NO, NO, NO to Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmm

Like they say...
Duct tape turns NO, NO, NO to Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmm

Originally Posted by ugotme10
Very nice! Duct tape is the best
  • Zena
  • 02-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Yes....
Agreed !!!
Vet wrap is a great way to restrain someone. You can apply it like adhesive tape, but it only sticks to itself. If you go into the equestrian supply part of a farm supply shop, you can buy big rolls of vet wrap very inexpensively.
Vet wrap won't pull hair or skin and doesn't leave a sticky residue.
/// CAUTION /// Some vet wrap contains latex that some people can be very allergic to. ///
Pure hemp rope is soft and strong. You can spend all day and night watching good instructional videos on how to safely tie Shibari and rope bondage knots on YouTube. I'll recommend the YouTube channels for "Innovative Fiber Arts" and "Crash Restraints."
  • Zena
  • 02-13-2018, 07:44 AM
Wombat99 thanks for the tip! Vet wrap! Lol. Looks like im going to the farm/ranch store. Last time I was there I had to make up a weird reason why I needed so much rope !!! Haaahaaa!!!