A couple of interesting things said in Philadelphia

At least one good thing has come from this all.

We now know your real name.

Take care,............ Roger.

His campaign issued a statement;
Ban Muslims from entering the country’
Immediately after the shootings by Muslim fundamentalists in San Bernardino in December 2015, the Trump campaign issued a statement saying, "Donald Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on."
Within a few days, Trump said certain people would be exempted, including American citizens who are Muslim, foreign leaders, and athletes headed to competitions. However, according to the New York Times, within his first 100 days "the immigration ban on Muslims would be in place."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...mp-presidency/

Since Kahn's family isn't; an American citizens who are Muslim, foreign leaders, and athletes headed to competitions. under the proposed trump policy, Kahn would not be allowed into the country. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Need a citation....New York Times, huffpo, and nbc don't make the cut.

Wasn't it a democrat president who denied Charlie Chaplin's reentry to the US in 1952?
As for the fasces, it's not the object but the philosophy behind it.
Need a citation....New York Times, huffpo, and nbc don't make the cut.

Wasn't it a democrat president who denied Charlie Chaplin's reentry to the US in 1952? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What does Charlie Chaplin have to do with this? Nothing.

As far as citation goes, it looks like you missed the included link.

And more important than you saying who does and who doesn't make the cut is the fact that trump has not disputed the fact.

Like I said before, why would he dispute it when you and the useful ones do it for him.

Try rereading the post again.
I saw your link, did you miss my rebuttal? Where's that citation?
Citation Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...&fr=yfp-t&fp=1
Not just Muslims, we should vet ALL immigrants.
Not just Muslims, we should vet ALL immigrants. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That should make government bigger.
I provided a source. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter All you need to do is provide proof the statement wasn't made by his campaign (Statements go out with trump's approval).
Good luck. He hasn't refuted the statement.
Stop trying to modify his positions.

I saw your link, did you miss my rebuttal? Where's that citation? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not just Muslims, we should vet ALL immigrants. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree with that.

The problem is most of these shooters were born here
General Allen made the statement that Hillary knows all the instruments of power and how to use them....kind of creepy by itself but then there was Hillary.

Hillary is taking her campaign away from "I'm with Her" to "Stronger Together". Yes, Hillary made the point that the democrats are stronger together then separately. Do you know what a fasces is? Let me help;

It is described as a bundle of sticks tied together. The symbolism is that a bundle of sticks is stronger than one stick alone. Kind of like Hillary saying that they are stronger together. Another thing about the fasces, it is the symbol of fascism. Specifically fascism in Italy which was the first modern fascist state.

So it sounds like to me that Hillary is promoting fascism and that Allen says that she knows how to use power (executive, legislative, judicial, media, and the unruly masses) to get what she wants. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hillary does two things. First she markets herself as the Matriarch for minorities, at the same time shaming fence sitting whites by talking down to them. That's a little twisted technique called virtue signaling. Obama and even Biden do the same thing. She also uses identity politics pretty heavily against Trump, "Look at me. I care, he doesn't". Once she gets elected she'll play her own game against everyone.

Jim

I provided a source. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter All you need to do is provide proof the statement wasn't made by his campaign (Statements go out with trump's approval).
Good luck. He hasn't refuted the statement.
Stop trying to modify his positions.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You'd be the lib-retard trying modify Trump's position, masterdickmuncher.

[W]e must immediately suspend immigration from any nation that has been compromised by terrorism until such time as proven vetting mechanisms have been put in place. We don't want them in our country." Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention on July 21, 2016. (USNews)

That should make government bigger. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why do you want to make it easier for terrorists to get in to this country, LittleMoronEva? All we have to do is enforce the laws we currently have, and we'd make a great start.
Why do you want to make it easier for terrorists to get in to this country, LittleMoronEva? All we have to do is enforce the laws we currently have, and we'd make a great start. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why do you keep repeating that lie Tonto? Couldn't find typo to jeer about?
You don't think adding enough people to vette all the people entering would increase the size of the government? there were 1.3 million in 2014.
You'd be the lib-retard trying modify Trump's position, masterdickmuncher. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'd be irrelevant, IBIdiot.
You'd be irrelevant, IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your constant stalking of my posts says otherwise, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.