Tubby Trump’s Latest ‘Briefing’

Individuals such as S had best be very careful what they wish for.

"Millions of deaths of Americans" wished for.
Couple that with an inability to see One's own position relative to the virus - and .........

I am not one to wish anyone to succumb to the wuhan coronavirus.

Much better ways to die - "In bed, at age 80, with a belly full of wine and a woman's lips on my cock"
Anyone recognize the quote (close as I can remember)! Originally Posted by oeb11

Game of Thrones ... Tyrion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv3rLe_oELQ
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 03:57 PM
Thank you - TWK - and for the video of the scene.

You win!!!
No prizes mailed, unfortunately.
Why not? Fresh out of anthrax, Dr. Mengele?
Trump and his team look haggard. Trying to save a country while simultaneously dealing with these media jackals is obviously exhausting. Thank god this isn’t up to Hilda or Biden, they’d have dropped dead by now.
A man of vitality, eh?

He a man-cow!

LOLLLLLLLLLING!
headed by the CEO of America, aka the Amazing Captain America. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Are you seriously comparing trump to Captain America?

Trump, the guy with 7 business bankruptcies, and more than a dozen other business failues?

Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahahah Bwahahahahahah
Trump and his team look haggard. Trying to save a country while simultaneously dealing with these media jackals is obviously exhausting. Thank god this isn’t up to Hilda or Biden, they’d have dropped dead by now. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

the media would be fawning over hilda or biden; mouthing sickening phony platitudes about how brilliant they were.

• oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 06:50 PM
Biden was calling Trump "racist, hysterical, xenophobia when he closed the border to China.

Shows how competent Biden is- and H... would have been worse - her Benghazi performance makes that clear.

Not to mention - her obvious joy over the sickening "opportunity" - as Clyburn put it - “He did promise ‘America First,’ ” Clinton tweeted, referring to a phrase President Donald Trump has frequently used. Clinton linked to The New York Times’s Thursday coverage of the US officially leading the world in confirmed coronavirus cases.
Are you seriously comparing trump to Captain America?... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Yup. We are at war. Pick a team.

Trump, the guy with 7 business bankruptcies, and more than a dozen other business failues? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Wisdom comes from both successes and failures. The former being foreign to you and the latter being as obvious as the brown stain on your nose from rimming Xiping - eh Comrade?
A man of vitality, eh?

He a man-cow!

LOLLLLLLLLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The people close to Trump and those who travel with him disagree completely. He’s nearly impossible to keep up with by people 1/3 his age.