Would you participate in a gang bang?

Hasn't this already been beat to death?

edit; My bad. Covered extensively on multiple threads in the Realm.
It's on my bucket list (and the bucket is getting closer and closer, lol). But I think it takes a star-alignment kind of preparation.
Hasn't this already been beat to death?

edit; My bad. Covered extensively on multiple threads in the Realm. Originally Posted by babee
ditto---

But my answer---HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Quail
  • 12-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Yes I would participate in a gang bang and have done so twice this year. Both times, it was an older ( 50's ) married couple where the husband participates and truly enjoys watching other men and his wife have sex. First couple was husband, wife, myself and a friend of mine who had been with this couple before. Woman wore blindfold for a while, then took it off. VERY energetic , session. Everyone enjoyed it
Second time, this same friend told me about another couple, again older - 50's- who were married BUT NOT TO EACH OTHER !!!! The two of them meet once per week and often include other men.I met them for coffee to see if we were comfortable with each other . We were, and went directly to their motel room and had a great multi hour visit . This woman was incredible in bed and she was please MANY times by both of us. We have kept in touch and we plan on getting together again in the near future.
  • FK
  • 12-20-2011, 09:21 AM
I love, love, love having two men, but I haven't tried more than that.....yet.
If it was properly planned to be safe and fun for everyone involved... heck yeah!!!
Yeah, probably.
well...., one dude in the "resolutions" thread said he wanted to "FUCK" me or something, but I usually like one man and one woman.I dont have the imagination to go with more than one and I aignt crossing swords, I have trouble enough keeping erect penis with my prostate like a grapefruit.
Yeah, probably. Originally Posted by Shayla
I have a multiple personality disorder... does that count? LOL My front license plate says I'm not a schizophrenic! And the back one says "And neither an I"
I have a multiple personality disorder... does that count? LOL My front license plate says I'm not a schizophrenic! And the back one says "And neither an I" Originally Posted by Still Looking
2 personalities is not 2 dicks.
2 personalities is not 2 dicks. Originally Posted by Shayla
Now you want to talk about my birth defect? LOL
If the providers who answered this were the ones id be banging ..hell yes !!
Dallas, Shayla, Babee, Fallon, Juicy,Alluring, skylar ..it sort of sounds like a hell of a gang bang of whos who on eccie !! lol
Yeah, probably. Originally Posted by Shayla
in participating in gang-bangs. NOT that I'm conservative. I'm just a tad bit territorial. My DICK will be the only one in the room, let alone Fucking and getting SUCKED!

But, Shayla, I can pull a 'Matrix' Fuck on you. You won't know which hole I'm in nor which is next. I will be in your mouth, then your pussy, then your ass then pussy, ear (ooops), then mouth,...well, picture "Morpheus" in the movie dodging bullets and you've got the picture.

Shayla / London / Z
How many people make a gangbang?
  • Old-T
  • 12-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Not really my thing. What has surprised me is three different ladies have asked if I wanted to participate in one they were going to put on. In each case it would be the one lady and 6-10 or so guys for an evening.

I was flattered to be asked but declined. More power to those who do like it.