Jeff Sessions asks 46 Obama-appointed U.S. attorneys to resign

you IDIOTS are like clueless puppets on a string. Of course he's within his right to do so. The real question is why did he do it so abruptly. Stay tuned for the report coming out next weeks. Trump will likely be impeached or in jail by the end of year. Flynn has already secured an attorney and his work as an agent on behalf of Turkey while in Russia is about to hit the fan.

Meanwhile you idiots have no clue about what this is really about. Not surprised though as Trump supporters are always the last to know anything and when they find out they're usually delusional about it anyway.
...you IDIOTS.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why are you still posting?
EPA is NEXT! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes, let's bring back orange skies and flaming rivers of fire
you IDIOTS are like clueless puppets on a string. Of course he's within his right to do so. The real question is why did he do it so abruptly. Stay tuned for the report coming out next weeks. Trump will likely be impeached or in jail by the end of year. Flynn has already secured an attorney and his work as an agent on behalf of Turkey while in Russia is about to hit the fan.

Meanwhile you idiots have no clue about what this is really about. Not surprised though as Trump supporters are always the last to know anything and when they find out they're usually delusional about it anyway. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Rough night at the glory hole? Those guys with the big black cocks not give you a tip?
Yes, let's bring back orange skies and flaming rivers of fire Originally Posted by BigLouie
How about skies on fire and yellow rivers?

Saves on solar energy for lighting things up at night!

It's great for kayaking. Easier to see the rocks!

I suppose a big thank you is in order for Obmainable!

Russian Agent Cracka Retweeted

Dinesh D'Souza‏Verified account @DineshDSouza 23h23 hours ago
More

Bharara' deputies were laughing & joking at my sentencing about me getting prison time--I hope they ALL get taken out with the garbage
Russian Agent Cracka Retweeted

Dinesh D'Souza‏Verified account @DineshDSouza 23h23 hours ago
More

Bharara' deputies were laughing & joking at my sentencing about me getting prison time--I hope they ALL get taken out with the garbage

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB