Guys & gals: How common is it for a guy to have trouble finishing while wearing a condom?

Depends
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2017, 08:19 AM
^^on??
^^on?? Originally Posted by pxmcc
It depends on if condom is too tight, exercising b4 appt, mind somewhere else. Peens have a mind of their own. Im speaking from my own experiences in sessions
Depends Originally Posted by Kammye
No, absolutely not.
Wearing depends will not help.
Actually may make things worse as now there are two things to worry about leakage.

So, I've been told . . .
Sometimes it can depend on the pussy.
No, absolutely not.
Wearing depends will not help.
Actually may make things worse as now there are two things to worry about leakage.

So, I've been told . . . Originally Posted by cabletex7
Ha!
Serious question. OP, how long have you been having sex, and how long have you been using a condom when having sex?

There is not enough information to answer your question. Did you marry your high school sweetheart, and 20 years later you are just no venturing into extracurricular sex? Did you just recently lose your virginity? How old are you?

Or as stated earlier just ask the lady if she does bareback.
The condom might be too small. If you're thick, use a larger condom, such as Skyn Large. (Trojan Magnums are the same width as regular Trojans, so avoid those.)
Sometimes it can depend on the pussy. Originally Posted by kerwil62

Very true. The tighter and wetter the cat, the easier it is to finish. Pretty simple.
Apparently Magnums are still too small for some people. If you don't favor FC2s and you must use a male condom, My.Size has a broader range of sizes.