Parker the FLAKE!!!

This is exactly where no shows and all negative info should be. This 'lady' is a scam, period! Last night I paid her for 2 hours, after the first 25 mins she bolted never to be seen again, STAY AWAY FROM HER!! Originally Posted by KenworthMan

We need an accurate description of this phantom

It's been said her pics are fake.
This is exactly where no shows and all negative info should be. This 'lady' is a scam, period! Last night I paid her for 2 hours, after the first 25 mins she bolted never to be seen again, STAY AWAY FROM HER!! Originally Posted by KenworthMan
Or post something in the coed section so other providers can jump in with their perspective as well.
There have been a few threads on her in the past, all pretty much negative.
Moved to coed
Has any hobbyist actually ever seen this Provider? It seems like she has been running ads for quite a while.

One sure sign he pics are fake is in her bio she says no breast enhansment, and the woman in the pictures definetally has had a boob job.
This girl has been on Rip-Off I mean Eros way before Eccie. I would avoid.
This is perfect forum for this.
She posts three different ads at the same time on eros...crazy bitch!!
  • R.M.
  • 03-05-2019, 08:11 PM
Has anyone looked to see who the photography is done by? That speaks volume.
I caint tell... who done it ?
Is that her in her showcase? Because her tits look fake as fuck.
Has anyone looked to see who the photography is done by? That speaks volume. Originally Posted by R.M.
I think this lady has other accounts on here & eros.
Phantom is correct lol...
Come on guys. She post that’s she’s 30 in her bio. If that’s the case it’s been a hard 30 years cause that body doesn’t look anywhere near 30.
Yawn, move onto the next provider. She flaked on you four times? After flaking on me twice I would have moved on to the next and put her on the DNS list.

I look at flakes differently. Flakes are a way to get out of the house for a drive. Be thankfully she flaked! She didn't have the common courtesy to send a text letting you know she couldn't make the session. Think how great the service would have been had she shown up? I have been known to find a hole in the wall send a picture of the beer and the money on the bar to her.

I don't mean to be an ass, but really?
Has anyone looked to see who the photography is done by? That speaks volume. Originally Posted by R.M.
+1. Not sure who did it but if they ONLY have glam photos and no informal selfies that aren’t doctored, usually a pass.