How do you get more clients on here????

IM NOT ASKING PRICE ADVICE AND WHAT I NEED TO CHANGE. Originally Posted by Hazel_22
So you don't want to change anything about your services or business model, but you want more clients? They just supposed to appear by magic? You going to pray to Beelzebub, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster and conjure them out of thin air?

What the fuck are you even asking for "productive criticism" about, if not about you? You want us to criticize the economy? Sunlight? Air?
I'll try to take some of the acid out of the last several replies: Hazel, the secret to getting more clients is to have soft, sexy feet, yummy toes to suck and get a pedicure on a regular basis!
No go critize your mama stop talking to me. I'm about to report you and I don't care about what you want clearly when you get the urge you want us the PROVIDER SO GET THAT TOGETHER. HAVE A GOOD ONE
Thanks and I think I have all that lol I appreciate the NICE ADVICE. I SWEAR ALOT PEOPLE ON HERE REALLY have no life and are really miserable
5'-1", 150 lbs...maybe losing 40 pounds would help you get more clients...
Sweetie I'm actually fine. Let's see what you look like since you want talk about body. I'm just short not fat dumbass please show a pic of the real you hiding behind a bitch like the one your acting like now
Maybe being less black would attract more Caucasian clients...you could change your Showcase profile to say you're "Mixed"...
Yeah now I'm report you hwy hunnny let tell you all my clients are white and Indian go fuck yourself your probably fat and nasty built wishing somebody would want you without you having to pay for it or hide behind a picture of a girl you'll never have good luck with making yourself miserable I bet you get banned for that remark racist bitch
Maybe you could change your posting style to be less abrasive...have you thought about Guesting this account and starting a new one? Maybe that'd get you more clients...
Keep going hun your only making your self look stupid. And sadly you have reputatuon of doing this smh
hook, line and sinker
And sadly you have reputatuon of doing this smh Originally Posted by Hazel_22
I was going to keep my title as "BANNED" to try and help you get clients...but this part is too good to pass up...

Not only did you have a Whore Meltdown, you had people PMing you, telling you to calm down, Wakeup has a reputation of doing this! Tell me, how many PMs did you get about me?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Sweety it's the law of supply and demand. If you're not getting biz, drop your prices. Just that simple.
If you're not willing to offer different menu items, or lower your price, to attract more clients, then what the fuck are you whining for? You've obviously made up your mind that you don't want more clients... Originally Posted by Wakeup

a lot of members agree with WAKEUP's comments.

Hazel 22 provider joined ECCIE on 10/09/2012 and only Had 2 REVIEWS in 12/2016 and complaining not getting enough customers ($$$$ - 150 HHR and 200 HR for CBJ !!!!) HaHa
Actually just because I only have 2 reviews that doesn't mean I don't have clients that pay like y'all seriously need to grow up and if you think your bbbj is worth your life so be it I don't think any amount of money is worth my mouth staying std free so once again keep your comments to yourself no one but you two have something to say