DPST's Scream "Racism"

He can't find it on a map Originally Posted by matchingmole

He can't find it on a map Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yet you keep hallucinating that he said he was going to invade Poland like the real Fascist dictator named Hitler.
Cheetolini would rather bomb Afghanistan (our ally). Guess his brilliant plan "we will fight to win" hasn't panned out
Cheetolini would rather bomb Afghanistan (our ally). Guess his brilliant plan "we will fight to win" hasn't panned out Originally Posted by matchingmole
Noticed how Odumbo didn't leave Afghanistan all wrapped up with a little bow after the eight years he was in office. However, Odumbo did start another war in Libya affording the African slave trade a new market.
If only Obama had told the Generals about the "fight to win" strategy. Trump knows more than the Generals though.
If only Obama had told the Generals about the "fight to win" strategy. Trump knows more than the Generals though. Originally Posted by matchingmole
He knows a lot more than Obama did.
If only Obama had told the Generals about the "fight to win" strategy. Trump knows more than the Generals though. Originally Posted by matchingmole

Obama was almost as good of a Commander in Chief as Saddam Hussein. His role model was Hitler.
He knows a lot more than Obama did. Originally Posted by bambino
He gets all his military "intelligence" from the local milk people
He gets all his military "intelligence" from the local milk people Originally Posted by matchingmole
Really? I thought it was the Rose Garden landscaper.
Odumbo was telling his generals how to fight wars. That's why none of them were favorably resolved while Odumbo was president.