Rand Paul wrecks the vax mandate….

Rand is a little runt in physical stature so he probably does whatever the fuck his dad tells him to do. Having said that, he is a Republican in the very conservative state of Kentucky, so I wouldn't expect him to encourage people to get vaccinated or even support wearing masks because that would cost him some votes with those reckless far right clowns who just so happen to be his constituents. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It's not his job to encourage or discourage people to do anything. What he is doing is trying to keep people from losing their lawful right to choose. America is a free and open society Rand Paul like many other Americans would like to keep it that way.
It's not his job to encourage or discourage people to do anything. What he is doing is trying to keep people from losing their lawful right to choose. America is a free and open society Rand Paul like many other Americans would like to keep it that way. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That seems to fly over Ivy League educated people’s heads.
Hee Hee! ... You know, mate - yer a funny bloke for a liberal. Most of 'em aint funny. Just sad.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
and triggered.

It's not his job to encourage or discourage people to do anything. What he is doing is trying to keep people from losing their lawful right to choose. America is a free and open society Rand Paul like many other Americans would like to keep it that way. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I agree. It's not his job. I'm just referring to how it would look if he supported a vaccine mandate considering the conservative state he serves.

I'm fully vaccinated now but I had zero intention of getting vaccinated unless my job required it. They haven't required it yet, but they will so I decided to just go ahead and get my shots and be done with the inevitable. That's my choice. It's not worth the fight to me with my employer once they eventually insist that everyone is fully vaccinated unless they work remotely. It was quick and easy peasy for both of my shots. I'm glad I did it. Having said that, I have no problem with people who refuse to get the vaccination because it's new and the long term effects are not yet known so I don't blame them if it's for that reason. If it's just for political reasons though and not health related, that's just fucking stupid to me but that's just my opinion.
Rand Paul is a patriot from a great State!

He punked fauxi so bad it left him shaking
Rand Paul is a patriot from a great State!

He punked fauxi so bad it left him shaking Originally Posted by winn dixie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahmJ1kYcnnM

Rand Paul's a loser with funny hair.
He’s part of the best Senate delegation, too, eh?

Kentucky voters are hysterical.

I agree. It's not his job. I'm just referring to how it would look if he supported a vaccine mandate considering the conservative state he serves.

I'm fully vaccinated now but I had zero intention of getting vaccinated unless my job required it. They haven't required it yet, but they will so I decided to just go ahead and get my shots and be done with the inevitable. That's my choice. It's not worth the fight to me with my employer once they eventually insist that everyone is fully vaccinated unless they work remotely. It was quick and easy peasy for both of my shots. I'm glad I did it. Having said that, I have no problem with people who refuse to get the vaccination because it's new and the long term effects are not yet known so I don't blame them if it's for that reason. If it's just for political reasons though and not health related, that's just fucking stupid to me but that's just my opinion. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Rand Paul supports vaccination. It was his decision to be vaccinated just like it was your decision. If Rand Paul shamed people for refusing vaccination the people of his state and beyond probably would be angry with him but he's not doing that. One point Rand has made is that people who have had Covid-19 naturally acquire natural immunity that is stronger and longer lasting than the Vaccine can give and they don't really need to be vaccinated. Everyone has their reason for being vaccinated or refusing to be vaccinated and Rand Paul is just advocating people's right to make that choice.
While in the safety of giving a private clip he calls folks out.

Fauxi has lied and has appeared not to even have up to date info! Hes flip flopped more times than kerry got knucklers in those swift boats
anti-vaxxers have a choice.

Paul’s politics seem to more important to him than eliminating a highly contagious virus that’s killed millions worldwide.

The stupidity of it all is a mirror reflection of this fucked up society we have made for ourselves.

I'm fully vaccinated now but I had zero intention of getting vaccinated unless my job required it. They haven't required it yet, but they will so I decided to just go ahead and get my shots and be done with the inevitable. That's my choice. It's not worth the fight to me with my employer once they eventually insist that everyone is fully vaccinated unless they work remotely. It was quick and easy peasy for both of my shots. I'm glad I did it. Having said that, I have no problem with people who refuse to get the vaccination because it's new and the long term effects are not yet known so I don't blame them if it's for that reason. If it's just for political reasons though and not health related, that's just fucking stupid to me but that's just my opinion. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
A nice, Intelligent piece here.

### Salty
^^ they ( LSM) would have you and me believe that ^ Facts are the problem
  • Tiny
  • 10-02-2021, 10:58 AM
If I were Rand Paul, I'd go ahead and get the vaccine. True, infection provides stronger immunity than the vaccines. But COVID immunity is like pussy and money, it's hard to get too much, as long as getting it doesn't kill you. Vaccination on top of an infection may not make you bulletproof, but it takes you in that direction.
I'll agree with the pussy point.