What would the lefties do?

• CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 11:54 AM
How about..."What would JD do?"

Should we put you down also as "gutless" or "having no balls?" Originally Posted by JCM800

the professor has been asked that question more times than he has IQ points, and has given an answer as many times as he has IQ points .... 0

Russia isn't going to cross the border... read todays news

Obama scared POOTIN' off
How about..."What would JD do?"

Should we put you down also as "gutless" or "having no balls?" Originally Posted by JCM800
Already answered multiple times. You need to pay attention.

Okay, I'll put CJ down for lacking balls.

So that's one gutless and one ball-less.
Already answered multiple times. You need to pay attention. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Maybe you should summarize your so-called "multiple time answered" views again for everybody.
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 04:43 PM

Maybe you should summarize your so-called "multiple time answered" views again for everybody. Originally Posted by JCM800

maybe hell !

I'm waiting
Far from a lefty but I agree with most here. If the Ukranians aren't willing to die for their country, neither should Americans.
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 04:54 PM
Far from a lefty but I agree with most here. If the Ukranians aren't willing to die for their country, neither should Americans. Originally Posted by nwarounder

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnnnnn nnnn
I'm still waiting to hear the left wing response and expectation.
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm still waiting to hear the left wing response and expectation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Im on record DAYS AGO saying nobody would do anything, Putin wasn't willing to fuck with anyone (other than his puissant neighbor), ESPECIALLY another country that could defend themselves
That is what you think Putin will do, what would you do if you are wrong or might be wrong?
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 05:15 PM
That is what you think Putin will do, what would you do if you are wrong or might be wrong? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

insist on the fact you're a dumbass
Okay, I'll make an exception and put you down for clueless.
Okay, I'll make an exception and put you down for clueless. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Count me among those who has yet to see a response from JD Idiot on what he would do. Don't keep us wondering Mr. Idiot, what exactly would you do?

Nothing?
Something?

If something, please describe in detail!
Go back a week and look for yourself.

So far the score is that none of the lefties have any idea what to do if they want to do anything. They would rather ignore world events, bury their head in the sand, or go play golf.....yep, they voted for Obama and following his lead. (there has to be a better word than "lead" for what Obama does)
Go back a week and look for yourself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Put this Far Right Wing Idiot into the totally clueless category.

Is anyone surprised?
I am sorely tempted to make a deal with you Tex, I find the post and you stay off this site, voluntarily, for a month when I do. However, I don't think you have the capacity to honor such a deal. You would create another avatar like FuckZup does frequently or you would just break your word.