Sexual dreams

It happens to me more often then I like- it means I need to get laid more.

There are very vivid and heart racing and most times I can recall them very clearly after I wake up- sometimes I try to go back to sleep so to try to finish my nocturnal nookie.
I sleep with the tv on sometimes and have had some weird dreams here lately and the other morning i was making out with a strange woman and was going down on her and was about to do the deed when the damn alarm went off.
Tried hitting the snooze alarm but to no avail the dream was lost.
Im thinking ive been deprived of nookie way too long.
I have woken up on several occations completely naked, fell asleep fully dressed, home alone and I take my clothes off in the middle of the night and never remember actually doing it. Sometimes I can recall a sex dream other times im clueless to why im naked. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
You need to pull an all nighter with me. I would NEVER take advantage of a nekkid horny girl. Sketch don't do sketchy.
You need to pull an all nighter with me. I would NEVER take advantage of a nekkid horny girl. Sketch don't do sketchy. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Careful Sketch... she is cute as a button, but she throws a mean knuckle ball! LOL
I fell asleep on the couch and had a dream I was fucking this really hot chick. It was great except for the part when I woke up and realized I was fucking the space between the couch cushions. Sometimes we just be dumbasses.
I fell asleep on the couch and had a dream I was fucking this really hot chick. It was great except for the part when I woke up and realized I was fucking the space between the couch cushions. Sometimes we just be dumbasses. Originally Posted by burkalini
Good thing thing it hasn't happened in a Hammock! Or has it? LOL
Good thing thing it hasn't happened in a Hammock! Or has it? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

No I had to stop falling asleep out of the bedroom. I kept fucking up all the furniture.
No I had to stop falling asleep out of the bedroom. I kept fucking up all the furniture. Originally Posted by burkalini