Presidential endorsement ...

The voters will make the only endorsement that counts.

. . . I expect there will be heavy turn out for this election and I hope Florida has learned how to count!
Ya I heard about Powell this morning on the Left.

You know it's bad when I don't give two shits who endorses this guy. The arch angel Michael could endorse him and it wouldn't change the way any of us feel.

I wonder what dirt they got on Powell. Probably fucking hookers just like everyone else in Washington.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 08:58 AM
the rightwing threw Powell under the bus
I still don't see Powell compromising his morals because someone screwed him. They have some nasty dirt on him.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 09:54 AM
I still don't see Powell compromising his morals because someone screwed him. They have some nasty dirt on him. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
yeah they sure do .... the rightwing bush crew pretty much made powell lie about Iraq

he didnt break and run from Bush for nothing
yeah they sure do .... the rightwing bush crew pretty much made powell lie about Iraq

he didnt break and run from Bush for nothing Originally Posted by CJ7
Powell is a weasel. He was never really a Republican. He was never loyal to Bush. He constantly leaked to the media, the whole time he was in Bush's cabinet. Powell is not an honorable man.
Which NOBama is being endorsed? Is it the one that showed up on Jay Leno last night?

The one that showed up on Jay Leno said:

"Rape is a crime" - so being in the USA illegally is NOT a crime?

"This is exactly why you don’t want a bunch of politicians – mostly male — making decisions about women’s health care” - but it's OK for politicians to cram an unpopular "affordable" healthcare act down our throats?

then he went to say how Spain is in big trouble because they are spending more than they take in - unlike what he is doing, right?

He will say anything to get votes.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Powell is a weasel. He was never really a Republican. He was never loyal to Bush. He constantly leaked to the media, the whole time he was in Bush's cabinet. Powell is not an honorable man. Originally Posted by joe bloe

hes honorable enough not to tell the real story behind Iraq and save Bush from being in prison
Powell is a weasel. He was never really a Republican. He was never loyal to Bush. He constantly leaked to the media, the whole time he was in Bush's cabinet. Powell is not an honorable man. Originally Posted by joe bloe

He came from a administration full of weasels....
Lets not rewrite history....

WE went into Iraq with a bipartisan vote.

And when the going got tuff the "cut and runners" got cold feet and turned into a bunch of pussies that looked for an excuse to get themselves re-elected by claiming they'd been lied to.

Colin Powell has no core beliefs. It is obvious to all that he only supports Obama because he is black.

"Transitional Figure" ??? What a bunch of BS!

Talk about a bunch of weasels???

LMFAO!
hes honorable enough not to tell the real story behind Iraq and save Bush from being in prison Originally Posted by CJ7
That doesn't even make sense. You're obviously incapable of complex reasoning.

If we assume Bush committed a crime, which he did not, then you're saying that Powell's participation in covering up a crime is honorable.
You really are a dim bulb.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 11:16 AM
That doesn't even make sense. You're obviously incapable of complex reasoning.

If we assume Bush committed a crime, which he did not, then you're saying that Powell's participation in covering up a crime is honorable.
You really are a dim bulb. Originally Posted by joe bloe
speaking of complex reasoning

powell didnt out bush when he could have and should have ... he walked away
..more like he ran away. Like most "Transitional Figures" do.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 12:30 PM
..more like he ran away. Like most deserters do. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

and took Rummie with him