Food Play

ice cream/whipped creme/bananas/pineapple/cherries/choc sauce

and especially m & ms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND:

Popsicle! After a good hard fucking the gent slowly inserts the cold Popsicle in his partners hot pussy. She then uses her pussy muscles to pull & push the Popsicle in & out of her pussy, all while it melts and her partner licks up all the juices off her dripping wet pussy and ass cheeks.

Pineapple! It feels good on the breasts.....allowing the nipples to peek out while my partner sucks on them and licks up the pineapple juice.
Pineapple! It feels incredible against my pussy lips/clit....and allows my partner the pleasure of enjoying my sweet spot and then thrusting his cock in my pussy....while the pineapple is around the shaft of his cock.

Berries! Love the taste & feel of them when my partner places them inside my warm pussy and my womanly juices cover them and he takes and feeds me my juice covered berries.

Banana's! I enjoy slowing peeling it and lowering my warm wet mouth to it. DT it in front my partner. Teasing him...and then giving it to him.....so he can gently thrust into my wet pussy and cover it with my juices......slowly taking it out and we share the banana together.

Chocolate syrup! It feels amazing when warm chocolate syrup is drizzled all over my body and my partner slowly licks it off.....licking it off my breasts.......my stomach, my pussy......my toes.....
rolling me over and drizzling it down my back and licking it off as he nibbles on me.....then slowly drizzles it over my ass.....spreading my cheeks and letting the warm chocolate syrup drizzle over my backdoor......and feeling his warm tongue slowly licking my backdoor until he's licked up ALL the syrup!......licking it off my ass cheeks.....while nibbling on each one.
Simply erotic!!!!!!!!!

did I mention how much I love food play! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
damn now I am horny....lol!
Damn Wicked!!LOL
Totally agree as well as

playing with ice...giving a Bj with a piece of ice in my mouth or fucking me with a piece of ice up there
ice cream bars used to tease and with special pussy juices
same with candy bars
try freezing a chocolate covered banana
i am with you I love food play and enjoying teasing out in public for my date with a hint of what is to come....
love the idea of pineapple will have to try that as well warm hot fudge mixed with cool ice cream
YUMMY...not to mention sharing champagne....god i need a cold shower...
Pineapple! It feels good on the breasts.....allowing the nipples to peek out while my partner sucks on them and licks up the pineapple juice.
Pineapple! It feels incredible against my pussy lips/clit....and allows my partner the pleasure of enjoying my sweet spot and then thrusting his cock in my pussy....while the pineapple is around the shaft of his cock.

Berries! Love the taste & feel of them when my partner places them inside my warm pussy and my womanly juices cover them and he takes and feeds me my juice covered berries.

Banana's! I enjoy slowing peeling it and lowering my warm wet mouth to it. DT it in front my partner. Teasing him...and then giving it to him.....so he can gently thrust into my wet pussy and cover it with my juices......slowly taking it out and we share the banana together.

Chocolate syrup! It feels amazing when warm chocolate syrup is drizzled all over my body and my partner slowly licks it off.....licking it off my breasts.......my stomach, my pussy......my toes.....
rolling me over and drizzling it down my back and licking it off as he nibbles on me.....then slowly drizzles it over my ass.....spreading my cheeks and letting the warm chocolate syrup drizzle over my backdoor......and feeling his warm tongue slowly licking my backdoor until he's licked up ALL the syrup!......licking it off my ass cheeks.....while nibbling on each one.
Simply erotic!!!!!!!!!

did I mention how much I love food play! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Cough drops make for a little tingly effect , lick then blow on it... Anyone try pop rocks? They are interesting. Don't ask...lol
What is pop rocks?
The candy that pops in your mouth.lol
Now I see Valerie. That could be interesting during DATY.LOL
Ginger root. Need I say more?
Yes..

Now I see Valerie. That could be interesting during DATY.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Strawberries, honey, whipped cream, bananas, chocolate, mangos, grapes..
Fruit is so sweet to mix things up and put on the nipples suck the juice off!! turns me on so BAD!
Makes things so naughty and gives a lot spice yummy!
Dayumm!! i need a smoke after reading that WM!!
I once completely ruined a couch with cool whip lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'll meet you outside for that smoke!
AND:

Popsicle! After a good hard fucking the gent slowly inserts the cold Popsicle in his partners hot pussy. She then uses her pussy muscles to pull & push the Popsicle in & out of her pussy, all while it melts and her partner licks up all the juices off her dripping wet pussy and ass cheeks. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Has the food introduced vaginally ever resulted in a bacterial infection? Just wondering.I've played with food before but never inserted it.
BTW if any hobbyist in H-Town mention this post and want some food play,I'll go 30% off on OC for you.
I looovve honey. Its hard to keep from swallowing a honey covered cock whole.