Erotic Ball 2014

I have a higher priority, too. Celebrating a birthday Friday eve with a favorite Irish lad from ECCIE, dinner and me as dessert. Baking him a homemade chocolate cake to take home.

I might go sometime if I could have a pet on a leash. Tart and sassy Irish redheads don't like to be collared.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Leashes are for pussies...
  • Sonya
  • 09-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Meow
  • Sonya
  • 09-19-2014, 08:38 AM
I will be there with my bg; so, no hobby stuff for me that night. I would love to meet and greet with anyone I don't know yet. The baby girl is new; so, she isn't ready for bringing providers in yet. That will be soon to come though. We need a way to know each other while there; any ideas? Originally Posted by MartySmith
I'm at least 6'1 in my heels and have breast roughly the size of my head. I'm impossible to miss. Not a hobby night for me either. Love to meet your babygirl. We won't scare her.
Meow Originally Posted by Sonya
If I were going I'd ask permission to pet the kitty.

Sounds like a lot of good pussies will revel tonight with some very naughty cats. Have fun!
Sonya - How was it????
Wow this seems like a lot of fun. Wsh I had known about it in advance. Maybe next year
Wow this seems like a lot of fun. Wsh I had known about it in advance. Maybe next year Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
There's one in Dallas I went to last year it's coming up...we should go..xo

http://www.dallasfetishball.com
  • Satin
  • 09-20-2014, 06:53 PM
It was great and super-packed. So much so, the damn fire marshal came in around midnight and would not let anyone in or out. There were wayyyy too many people in there.

The event itself was good. Lots of sexy women dressed in nice outfits and "sexual things" going on all over. I had a blast and met some cool chicks.

But I have to say...the one we used to go to in San Francisco..."The Erotic Exotic Ball" makes this look like a kindergarten event. It was one of the wildest events I've ever been to. Took place around Halloween. This one was more for show. The one in San Francisco was the real deal and drew 10,000 to 15,000 people.
  • Sonya
  • 09-20-2014, 11:59 PM
Still recovering. Was a wonderful night. Was so crowded we left and went to Marfreless and had sex upstairs under my poofy dress and finished off a bottle of Belle Glos. Then went for round 2,3 and 4 at our hotel. The ball was a visual treat but got so tired of people stepping on my gown we just used it for foreplay.
My ass hurts.
My ass hurts. Originally Posted by Sonya

I believe more lube would be necessary.
  • Sonya
  • 09-21-2014, 08:30 AM
Lube was in great supply. But doesn't really change the impact of canes, whips and paddles. Put it this way, I'm taking the next two weeks off.
I went with a couple of friends. We had a good time but it wasn't at all what I thought it would be.
It was a little too congested to enjoy anything but the dance floor really, imo.
Saw and met some really great people so that was cool. It's definitely piqued my interest further into the fetish world.

Spotted the lovely Ms. Sonya. You looked beautiful dear, sorry I didn't introduce myself.