What type of Dom/Domme or sub are you?

A few of my favorite things---

Control-- definitely not a dominant person by nature. My best sessions are the ones where the gent takes control from the onset. I've not had any true D/s sessions since being in DFW-- so I'm starting to miss it terribly. BUT-- I avoid offering D/s sessions to those who aren't experienced in the lifestyle, as it takes a lot of trust in the P4P realm to go along with a scene. I do love to be restrained.

Role Play-- I always have fun with this. In fact, the discussion about interrogation really got my gears cranking! A dear old client of mine back home had a rape fantasy that he enjoyed. He had a key to my incall, and I never knew when I would get home late at night and find an attacker waiting for me. The adrenaline rush.... wow....

Spanking--- Ah yes, boy do I enjoy a good spanking. Has to be done in a way that doesn't leave marks though-- don't wanna scare the straights!

Sensory-- hot and cold, textures, soft/hard, dull/sharp. I'm not into clamps though, my clampable regions are a little too sensitive. I adore sensory deprivation as well.
Well said PPE. I too am more on the sensual side of the D/s scene. I enjoy rope play and sensory deprivation the most. A good blindfold then binding my pet with ropes and using different techniques to provide pleasure and perhaps a little pain until she is squirming for more.

December, I look forward to binding you up very soon...
In thinking about the topic more I would characterize myself as a switch. It is fun to be submissive and shackled in restraints because you can totally let go and enjoy. On the other hand there I enjoy sensuous domination of my partner including restraining her so that her movements are very limited. In that type of play you need a tremendous amount of trust with your partner.
Well,
Since Texas Starr is one of my favorite playthings... I needed to respond to this thread. I hope I covered the subject well, she will let me know if I missed anything.
PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
PPE Sir,
You are one of the BEST! You are the only one in this hobby world who can cause this sub to reach subspace. OH and what a nice space it is.

Everything you wrote is completely true about you, Sir. You have a strong arm and the will to do the Domination role, Sir. I for one know for a fact that you are a natural. Just as this sub is naturally submissive. It's one thing W/we don't have to work on to be who W/we are.

And now that I'm moving, I'm gonna miss you badly. I'll just have to find me another Dom to administer those spankings. But I could NEVER find anyone as GREAT as you Sir. If you had ever offered this sub a collar, I would have damn sure accepted in a heartbeat.

Comments humbly accepted, Dear Starr....
I enjoy tease and denial, orgasm control, verbal humiliation, small penis humiliation, ruined orgasms, forced servitude such as apartment cleaning, forced cunnilingus or forced to fuck the girl with a strap-on so that I couldn't enjoy the experience, mild beatings, mild CBT, post-orgasm cock torture, forced voyeurism (one girl tied me to a chair in her closet and set up a mirror so I could partially see her and hear her while she masturbated with toys, after which she made me clean her bathroom while she closed and locked the bedroom door and masturbated again. After she saw that I cleaned the bathroom to her satisfaction, she let me don a condom and masturbate in front of her, at this time with her fully clothed but with an open blouse/braless showing some cleavage. Her fee was supposed to be $$$ but I had about $400 with me- she took all the money out of my wallet and told me that if I complained she'd beat my ass and call my wife).

I've also seen this girl for RMT sessions and a couple of GFE sessions. Originally Posted by Original Squeegie
Now THAT'S a session. Creative and cruel mistress... just what I put on my birthday list, but didn't get.
I am either REALLY super Sub who loves almost all sorts of teasing and much of what the OP describes as well as DecemberLove. I enjoy a great long passionate tease as well as a great invigorating spanking and I love to provoke a little. Sometimes, I prefer the sensuality and sometimes I love the rough stuff. Starting rough and ending sensual is a fav!

I can and love to alos be the Dominant one. But there is really no in-between for me. I am either a full all the way sub or I am in total control and very extremely dominating. I will do most anything to a man or woman depending on their limits of course. I love to try things I have never tried before too.

KKA
Role Play - How can you not love it...
I just love role play acting out fantasies!!!
When you're ready to take your sexual relationship from average to exceptional, role-playing is certainly an avenue you may want to explore. There's something about the guise of being in character that allows you to open your mind to things you might not have considered before. Role-playing also makes it easier to reveal some of your hidden desires. It can alleviate some of the boredom and pressure to be creative or try every new position under the sun.
Control - It is all about control - My Favorite thing is the initial assumption of control from the sub. Twining my fingers in her hair, pulling her head back and exerting my dominance. That sets the stage for the rest..... putting her on her knees, directing her on what I want, or taking it from her. All in how we have set the stage before we start. Teasing her, warming her up over and over....
Oh Yea!! to all of that!!!
Theres not much more I can say to PPEs answer...
I am either REALLY super Sub who loves almost all sorts of teasing and much of what the OP describes as well as DecemberLove. I enjoy a great long passionate tease as well as a great invigorating spanking and I love to provoke a little. Sometimes, I prefer the sensuality and sometimes I love the rough stuff. Starting rough and ending sensual is a fav!

I can and love to alos be the Dominant one. But there is really no in-between for me. I am either a full all the way sub or I am in total control and very extremely dominating. I will do most anything to a man or woman depending on their limits of course. I love to try things I have never tried before too.

KKA
Eagerly drooling in anticipation.....