The crazy world of CNNs Jim Acosta

its not just jim acosta who abridges statements, repeats out of context snippets in efforts to mislead, and otherwise enters a story with a fixed, pre-judged viewpoint unchangeable by any fact, and readily calls others that which is evident in themselves and renders evil intent to honest innocence

the media has plenty of these sorts

Acosta is a poster child of the phenomena but he is interchangeable with stelter or lemon and just about anyone on the morning joe show

fake news they are

recall, if you will, the edit on the trayvon martin/ george zimmerman phone call or the media snippet casting nick sandman as the sneering perpetrator Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

You beat me too it. Acosta is no different than any other left leaning and Democrat voting reporters which the evidence suggests is 97% according to the Washington Post.
what's the point of making up quotes? if you don't like Acosta, there is plenty of real material you could use. all you did here is admit he gets under your skin. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I'd like to ask Adam Schiff that very question. What TRB did was indeed satire meant to have a little fun. What Shitt for brains did was meant to deceive and lie.
I'd like to ask Adam Schiff that very question. What TRB did was indeed satire meant to have a little fun. What Shitt for brains did was meant to deceive and lie. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I'm getting nostalgic for 2019, when our concerns were "was Schiff's opening statement satire or ugly lies"? was the phone call "perfect" or imperfect?

I miss 2019.. can we rewind?
You beat me too it. Acosta is no different than any other left leaning and Democrat voting reporters which the evidence suggests is 97% according to the Washington Post. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
they are all a bag of agenda and/or money driven vipers
they are all a bag of agenda and/or money driven vipers Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Agenda and moneys?

Well that sounds like yous are taking about the Trump regimes, big shooter.

Give that a thought.
I'm getting nostalgic for 2019, when our concerns were "was Schiff's opening statement satire or ugly lies"? was the phone call "perfect" or imperfect?

I miss 2019.. can we rewind? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

political propaganda

you're welcome.