GFE vs PSE

So, Beetle, which toys did you see? Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
A bag full, plus attachments................... she was packin..........LOL!!!!!!!
Great thread!

I consider myself GFE with a PSE twist.

GFE, all the sweetness and chatting, cuddling......things I want from a boyfriend. (or just the BFE, *giggle*)

PSE, hard hitting, pull my hair, smack my ass Daddy, yeah I like that. F me harder, OMG!........
(brings back a fond memory of me and a Favorite in my bathroom, my leg cocked up high on the cabinet and doing Greek. All with the view of us in the mirror.....HOT!!!!!)

I think that the line does get blurred a lot. And what is PSE to one is considered GFE to another.

As long as you are having fun, I don't care what you call it! *wink*

Genesis Nicole~
woohoooooo will you marry me Genisis...lol!!
LOL, I'm not the marrying kind but baby if you let me lick that fine arse of yours, I will gladly be your Mistress *wink*
lol---wooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooo oooooooo bet we could make the bed rock...I specialize in pse too!!!
I have to say that I love it all!!

I don't like to be pigeonholed into one specific category but it often seems that I am. While I am quite the GFE kind of girl with all the kissin' and cuddlin' you can handle, I do feel that I can deliver very well on the PSE!
A bag full, plus attachments................... she was packin..........LOL!!!!!!! Originally Posted by beetle
Hey, did you get to experience that black & decker model, with the kick start and self-priming feature!!!

(OK, maybe I exagerrated it's features but definitely B & D and wild)
Hey, did you get to experience that black & decker model, with the kick start and self-priming feature!!!

(OK, maybe I exagerrated it's features but definitely B & D and wild) Originally Posted by vicinms
Hope it has a good muffler . . . *L*
April you do it all well just like you buddy Dallas. One of these days the 2 of you together now THAT would be PSE
I love my Black and Decker!!! My friend is building another one!!!! mmmm... variable speed!

Smooch!

Lea
Oooh Lea... I think I need one of those!!!!
Lea I am just glad you didnt use it on me the gloves were good enough and if you had I dont think I dould have gone back to work which was hard enough as it was
wooohooo Elcid how bout an orgy with ME/April/Lea/babee/Bliss/Belinda/Lillith/Tess...any any other girls tat wanna cum....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh Dallas and here I thought you at least liked me and didnt wish me dead cause thats what would happen if I tried to please that many ladies. Though it would be said that I went with a smile LOL
lol--what a party huh??!!