Encounter: #20 in my series - Jolie from Brazil looks like a well kept lady who needs dick Gets the #1 spot in ranking

Just saw her. What a woman.
Thanks Y’all for Info…
Much appreciated
How does Jolie and the other Brazilians mentioned above rank compared to Sarah Brazil? Curious if I need to visit more Brazilian babes.
How does Jolie and the other Brazilians mentioned above rank compared to Sarah Brazil? Curious if I need to visit more Brazilian babes. Originally Posted by Flyer787

Ive never seen Sarah. I dont think shes part of this group.
  • pipe
  • 05-13-2024, 02:29 PM
Who cares if she speaks English, when your dick is in her mouth?
Ive never seen Sarah. I dont think shes part of this group. Originally Posted by cage196
You need to see Sarah and I need to see Jolie.
She leaves Wed
Need a side job just for her...
Fwiw, she said I was a loser and will always be a loser.
Does Jolie offer duos?
Does Jolie offer duos? Originally Posted by Flyer787

theres no one here to duo with LOL im sure she will.

I havent had any issues with the agency who books the appointments. They are always actually pretty chill with me, but I dont really speak a lot to them except make my appointment and thank them.
theres no one here to duo with LOL im sure she will.

I havent had any issues with the agency who books the appointments. They are always actually pretty chill with me, but I dont really speak a lot to them except make my appointment and thank them. Originally Posted by cage196
Same. I've never had a problem either.
review #21 will be cummin in the next week or so hopefully.
review #21 will be cummin in the next week or so hopefully. Originally Posted by cage196
New one in town from Jolie's crew?
Jolie’s P411 no longer exists. I guess OP was right, this may have been her final tour.