Ladies, What is......

I should have elaborated more...I meant "country boy" attitude. Respectful, non-pretentious, down to earth, loves his mamma, and still has morals outside of this realm. I prefer a NOT "anything goes" type person.
Ed I'm sure she will make exceptions... As long as you're not over 6" or from Texas you should be fine.... lol
Ed I'm sure she will make exceptions... As long as you're not over 6" or from Texas you should be fine.... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Word!
interesting!!
I like the quirky guys!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Can you elaborate??
I should have elaborated more...I meant "country boy" attitude. Respectful, non-pretentious, down to earth, loves his mamma, and still has morals outside of this realm. I prefer a NOT "anything goes" type person. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh okay, those qualities are not necessarily exclusive to the "country boys" so I guess I do qualify in that regard!! As for the 6" limitiation, I've never bottomed out before so I don't think it will be an issue....so what I'm saying is I am almost as perfect a match for you as I am for Naomi!! That's good to know......
Ed, you make me smile.
Ed, you make me smile. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'd say that's a good start......