What will you be pouring New Year's Eve?

47 ASPD REVIEWS SINCE MAY OF 2009! It took two hours.... Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
It would probably take me two hours to find my one or two reviews.
Awww....you are a stunning, beauty Ansley. I love your style. Your sassiness, intelligence and look wouldn't require any reviews as far as I'm concerned

Stay safe tonight. I'm geeking out on my computer as always....
It would probably take me two hours to find my one or two reviews. Originally Posted by Ansley
Awww....you are a stunning, beauty Ansley. I love your style. Your sassiness, intelligence and look wouldn't require any reviews as far as I'm concerned

Stay safe tonight. I'm geeking out on my computer as always....
I'm pouring cranberry grape juice. I love the stuff and don't drink much. Besides I'm the designated driver tonight.

I agree with you Angelina, I like Ansley's personality. Plus the good looking part doesn't hurt either. :-). Have a safe New Year everyone!

PoppyToyota
Still early.
Still early. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
For what?
Good question. I wish I took notes.
BTW, why do I keep having this impulse to hit on PoppyToyota?
So I poured a bit of wine last night. The bummer part was both bottles of Opus the wine was cloudy, and it wasn't the rock your world taste. Gonna have to keep drinking the others (a few '94s, a '95, a bunch of '96s and a '99) to see if they have all failed. Cooler is okay, but early in life they may not have been handled as well.
I started off with a few glasses of an unknown, cheap, and terrible champagne and it got worse from there. I still have a headache.

Let's just say it wasn't exactly a night of "glamour, elegance, and sophistication".
I enjoyed a nice chilled glass of Taittinger De Champagnee Rose 2002. Many moons ago an old Arab friend of mine turned me on to it, and it is quite good, especially when I compare it to the price of a bottle of Cristal Rose and the tine is quite comparable.

Tonight on the other hand, I have enjoyed a nice MonteCristo that a friend of mine from Toronto just brought me last week with a nice glass of a single cask single malt.... had nice undertones, almost that of a good cognac ..... toasty warm ...lol, I do hope that I don't do a PWI
BTW, why do I keep having this impulse to hit on PoppyToyota? Originally Posted by pjorourke

LOL, because that avatar is completely mind blowing HOT ?
As far as very good Roses go: Laurent Perrier Rose Brut NV is exceptional
It would probably take me two hours to find my one or two reviews. Originally Posted by Ansley
If you really want them I think I know where to find them post-haste
PJ you can hit on my avatar Carmen Electra all you want. Just know, you would be in for a rude awakening though if I showed up. All 6'2 298 lbs of me, I do have some shorty shorts I wear in the summer. Drives all the women wild....