The Judge shoots back.

Are you gonna take a bullet for your flabby fan club president?

He did for you.
That Ohio judge already took two bullets, oinkboy, and took out the shooter. Do you want to be next, pigfuck?
This is the 2nd tme bambino has brought up a link where underage sex was a possibe factor in the discussion. He was banned the first time....why would he even want to get close to that subject again?

Is he trying to bait others into talking about it.

It is a stupid subject to even try and dance around. If you two want to discuss underage sex topics, maybe you should go wack each other off. Whatever you two need to do to tame your urge. Originally Posted by WTF
Did you out your source SnitchFuck? You're not very hard to bait. Which I did. The subject was about gun control. Nothing else. The Judge was armed and was able to protect himself. Turns out, the shooter was pissed because a wrongful lawsuit about his mother was coming before the judge. The Judge who sentenced his son was from Cincinnati. But you can't read. He got liquored up and decided to shoot him. Nice try at Snitching me out again you cunt. Maybe, just maybe, the next nut job will think twice about shooting a judge, or a congressman. The only stupid subject in this thread is you.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 05:40 PM
Maybe you can find that female Mod again. Originally Posted by bambino

A female Mod banned you Originally Posted by WTF
Did you out your source SnitchFuck? You're not very hard to bait. Which I did. The subject was about gun control. Nothing else. . Originally Posted by bambino
Awwwww.... Our Dickless Perv did get banned by a Female Mod!
Awwwww.... Our Dickless Perv did get banned by a Female Mod! Originally Posted by WTF
Did a limb dick snitch try to do it again? Of course you did. Who's next? Who are you going to out? You should have banned for life you cunt. What type of person does that on a hooker board? You and the Bulgarian Cocksucker. You're in good company.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Did a limb dick snitch try to do it again? Of course you did. Who's next? Who are you going to out? You should have banned for life you cunt. What type of person does that on a hooker board? You and the Bulgarian Cocksucker. You're in good company. Originally Posted by bambino

I've never ever wanted you banned....but it is funny as fuck that you think I had a part in it!
I've never ever wanted you banned....but it is funny as fuck that you think I had a part in it!
Originally Posted by WTF
Look, you were born a snitch. It's what you do. Right? Why would you out someone on a hooker board? Do you know how much damage to a persons life you can do? What a lowlife you are. Why do you constantly point out infractions? Why would you start a thread on a closed thread that wasn't even on the first page of threads? Who would waste their time doing shit like that? YOU do.Now, those are facts. I used to think you were a semi decent guy, but you're a fuckup. Now go post some infantile, childish meme. You're an assclown. The more you post, the bigger ditch you dig. Suit yourself.
Look, you were born a snitch. It's what you do. Right? Why would you out someone on a hooker board? Do you know how much damage to a persons life you can do? What a lowlife you are. Why do you constantly point out infractions? Why would you start a thread on a closed thread that wasn't even on the first page of threads? Who would waste their time doing shit like that? YOU do.Now, those are facts. I used to think you were a semi decent guy, but you're a fuckup. Now go post some infantile, childish meme. You're an assclown. The more you post, the bigger ditch you dig. Suit yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh STFU, how many times have you lemmings tried to out me. Just fuck off.
Oh STFU, how many times have you lemmings tried to out me. Just fuck off. Originally Posted by bamscram
You outed yourself you idiot. Did your Moma catch you on a hooker site? Is that why you changed your handle 3 times? You just outed yourself.
You outed yourself you idiot. Originally Posted by bambino

Really? Stupid fucking lemming.

You fucks are a real joke.
Really? Stupid fucking lemming.

You fucks are a real joke. Originally Posted by bamscram
You are. Quit fooling yourself.
You are. Quit fooling yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
I am not the one fooling myself.
You sheep have been bleating the same shit hoping it will be true, just like liberals.
It is why you lemmings are the new liberals.
I am not the one fooling myself.
You sheep have been bleating the same shit hoping it will be true, just like liberals.
It is why you lemmings are the new liberals. Originally Posted by bamscram
Sure, whatever you say. You and SnitchFuck should get together. You're both kidding yourselves. Not anybody else.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Look, you were born a snitch. It's what you do. Right? Why would you out someone on a hooker board? Do you know how much damage to a persons life you can do? What a lowlife you are. Why do you constantly point out infractions? Why would you start a thread on a closed thread that wasn't even on the first page of threads? Who would waste their time doing shit like that? YOU do.Now, those are facts. I used to think you were a semi decent guy, but you're a fuckup. Now go post some infantile, childish meme. You're an assclown. The more you post, the bigger ditch you dig. Suit yourself. Originally Posted by bambino

Please show me on the board where I outed another?

You can not .

Next....I still think it funny as fuck your dumbass thinks I have the power to get you banned! Nobody gives a fuck about this stupid forum...nobody even wants to be a Mod in it. You have to be super stupid to get banned from here. Yet you managed to!

Now you are just paranoid....and I am taking advantage of that. Where is your butt buddy lustylad.....snitching on T H O R

Please show me on the board where I outed another?

You can not .

Next....I still think it funny as fuck your dumbass thinks I have the power to get you banned! Nobody gives a fuck about this stupid forum...nobody even wants to be a Mod in it. You have to be super stupid to get banned from here. Yet you managed to!

Now you are just paranoid....and I am taking advantage of that. Where is your butt buddy lustylad.....snitching on T H O R

. Originally Posted by WTF
Was your year ban a figment of everybody's imagination? You should have been banned for life. Now you're imitating Bamscrum. Nobody believes you. But don't mind me. Continue to make an ass out of yourself. I enjoy the entertainment. Epic meltdown.