Final Post Here.. This Forum is Now a Forum for Moderator Political Targeting

Your posts are worthless. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

then don't read them. no one's making you but you.
TWK has a record of name calling a mile long. Yet he hasn't been banned. Did he at least receive points or warnings ?
TWK has a record of name calling a mile long. Yet he hasn't been banned. Did he at least receive points or warnings ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

don't think i haven't been pointed for it. just about everyone has back slid into the old ways of the forum.

there needs to be more than an occasional mod squad presence here again. we all know Wakeup isn't. CK quit. the squad appears to be thin on resources. not exactly a job easy to fill. or with a long list of willing applicants.

why don't you volunteer? you can do that. just pm the Admin's.
TWK has a record of name calling a mile long. Yet he hasn't been banned. Did he at least receive points or warnings ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Not for your lack of trying...you always cry about where are the mods and why aren't they banning people you disagree with!!
Fuck the left and their wanting censorship of people the don't agree with.
Simple answer for you or anyone else...GROW A PAIR!!
Wacko is now whining about name calling. That’s rich but unsurprising. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

If you say so.

Love,

Aunt Peg.
Not for your lack of trying...you always cry about where are the mods and why aren't they banning people you disagree with!!
Fuck the left and their wanting censorship of people the don't agree with.
Simple answer for you or anyone else...GROW A PAIR!! Originally Posted by bb1961
That is completely incorrect.

In fact you are one who tries to get people banned. It backfired on you previously and you were the one who got banned.
don't think i haven't been pointed for it. just about everyone has back slid into the old ways of the forum.

there needs to be more than an occasional mod squad presence here again. we all know Wakeup isn't. CK quit. the squad appears to be thin on resources. not exactly a job easy to fill. or with a long list of willing applicants.

why don't you volunteer? you can do that. just pm the Admin's. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Human Resources?

Is this thread about the labor market?

The Left is censoring speech everywhere, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, you name it. You are a victim of your own ideology. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
Hahahaha........So true, totally unbelievable.
...I am not banned yet, but I put BANNED myself. To make a ban happen.... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wish granted I s'pose. I'll miss having you on ignore, but must admit, some of your posts made me laugh. There is likely a duck poop patrol job open in Rappahannock. Not sure what it pays exactly. But how's 'bout a snack for the road.

awesome thread,

Is this the Op's best ever thread???? just askin
The last 3 posts are a good example why the political forum has become so useless.
The last 3 posts are a good example why the political forum has become so useless. Originally Posted by VitaMan
can you start a thread like this also Sir, please n thank you
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2022, 09:50 AM
The Left is censoring speech everywhere, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, you name it. You are a victim of your own ideology. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
The Left...is Truth Social part of the Left?

https://www.techdirt.com/2022/06/10/...ry-6-hearings/

Trump’s ‘Free Speech’ Social Network, Truth Social, Is Banning People For Truthing The Truth About January 6 Hearings
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2022, 09:53 AM
The last 3 posts are a good example why the political forum has become so useless. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It has always been useless....
The Left...is Truth Social part of the Left?... Originally Posted by WTF
I believe Gavin Newsom is coming on board