Yet Another Record Breaker!

Who calls it New Frick’n Jersey?... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Polite people. You wouldn't understand.
...Past … Biden did tiny rallies last time and kicked the shit out of the MAGA cult in 2020. So shocking, in light of the millions who flocked to Trump’s rallies, that nobody could believe it.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If we be talking about the past: How did ye olde Hildawg fare in 2016? Not counting the champagne bottle through the jumbo-tron and rock star trashing of the joint? She's still twitch'n and bitch'n about the rigged election. Remember Podesta? Ya'll can just go home now. Boo frick'n-hoo.

Similar will happen again this year.

The O'Biden was in Atlanta, a city of over 6 Million, the other day. Luckily for us, two people managed to capture all of the action. One filmed the motorcade, while the other filmed the person recording it.

Biden passing through Atlanta with the motorcade. Don't worry, no need to turn up the sound.

Next up, Trump does South Bronx.

Editorial update: Appears there were almost a dozen people there. I didn't catch the skinny gal behind the lamp post. But to my credit, most of the people at the intersection were just stuck by the motorcade from crossing the street. None where whooping or holler'n.
Is there a point or are you just hikacking this thread in your spare time?

You fellaz are grasping at every bit of good news you can.

Trumpism is a cult that promotes domestic terrorism and violence, period.

Informed Americans need not apply.
Well, according to this backwards ass rally logic in this thread, it is clear who will be our next president. His name is Harley Davidson.

https://listen.sdpb.org/arts-life/20...age-attendance
Polite people. You wouldn't understand.If we be talking about the past: How did ye olde Hildawg fare in 2016? Not counting the champagne bottle through the jumbo-tron and rock star trashing of the joint? She's still twitch'n and bitch'n about the rigged election. Remember Podesta? Ya'll can just go home now. Boo frick'n-hoo.

Similar will happen again this year.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
More what aboutism from the rightfully frustrated MAGA mob.
The O'Biden was in Atlanta, a city of over 6 Million, the other day. Luckily for us, two people managed to capture all of the action. One filmed the motorcade, while the other filmed the person recording it.

Biden passing through Atlanta with the motorcade. Don't worry, no need to turn up the sound.

Next up, Trump does South Bronx.

Editorial update: Appears there were almost a dozen people there. I didn't catch the skinny gal behind the lamp post. But to my credit, most of the people at the intersection were just stuck by the motorcade from crossing the street. None where whooping or holler'n. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
... You're exactly right, mate! ... Joe Biden can't draw
himself flies on a doaby turd --- while Trump is drawing
RECORD Numbers of people! ...

#### Salty
Let’s say it is Aug. 1. The primaries are over. The delegates are selected, committed primarily now to Joe Biden, and Joe Biden has a health event or just realizes that he can’t do this. It’s not for him right now. And he steps down. What happens then so close to the convention?

Uhhh like all our history, delegates huddle in back rooms and power brokers work to get their new dumbocrat nominee selected at the convention amid the pro-“Palestinian” paid protesters outside the United center in thug town.
Let’s say it is Aug. 1. The primaries are over. The delegates are selected, committed primarily now to Joe Biden, and Joe Biden has a health event or just realizes that he can’t do this. It’s not for him right now. And he steps down. What happens then so close to the convention?

Uhhh like all our history, delegates huddle in back rooms and power brokers work to get their new dumbocrat nominee selected at the convention amid the pro-“Palestinian” paid protesters outside the United center in thug town. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Just curious, what in the flying fuck does anything you just rambled on about have to do with Salty's glorious NJ rally victory thread?

You MAGA folks are funny with your disdain for Dems.
... Now, now there, Lucas - the lad is close to being on-topic.
The MAGA crowd is WHY Trump has Record Breaking attendance.

... And you know that we Trump supporters stick together...

#### Salty