What photo style/poses do you find most appealing?

Also ladies, I'd like your feedback too...How do you feel most feminine/comfortable modeling? ( Outdoors? Candlelit room? etc)

Have a wonderful weekend from rainy FL Originally Posted by taylerlake

If I'm completely at ease and in that artistic flow state with the photographer, and there is no model release, I'll feel comfortable posing quite provocatively. I do what pleases me and seems right. In my last shoot, I felt very comfy with the photographer and 3 assistants, so I pushed the edges a little bit in the private jet... I would have gone full nude, but they were uncomfortable and it was a little too public. The bedroom scene was a let down to shoot immediately after the plane :P

If I'm ill at ease with the photographer, and there is no model release, I wouldn't feel comfortable posing in the most prudish jeans and sweater.
Good Evening;

Whilst the gynecological images may be attractive to some, I would also like to see an image, or even a few, of the lady dressed to go out. Either dressed up as she would be on a date, or even just in casual clothes. They give me more of a clue about her personality than the more explicit shots.

Thanks for reading.
Cyclops
Good Evening;

Thanks for reading.
Cyclops Originally Posted by Mr.Oneeye
Nice manners.... welcome.
Speaking of nice photos, your avatar picture is really beautiful. Originally Posted by Becky
Thanks. Scott Church took it. http://www.scottchurch.net/
Why bother with explicit shots when all you are selling is time and companionship?
Try to let us have a glimpse of your personality as well your body. For those where personality matters it can make a real difference. Originally Posted by oden
Good Evening;

Whilst the gynecological images may be attractive to some, I would also like to see an image, or even a few, of the lady dressed to go out. Either dressed up as she would be on a date, or even just in casual clothes. They give me more of a clue about her personality than the more explicit shots.

Thanks for reading.
Would this be considered as showing likes and personality?

Good Evening;

Thanks for reading.
Fabulous choice of words!
Hope it is not too late to post to this thread...

As I have done shot for providers, I do not show anything too explicit. A bare rump or some breasts once in a while to give an idea of what awaits. No one has asked me to give them full on Hustler style shots.