Lingerie :)

I like to wear a matching bra & panty with thigh hi fishnets/heels or boots

but my fave thing to wear is a pair of sexy tight thongs or boy panties along with a funky pair of knee hi socks,a tight white wifebeater,and a pair of knee hi black boots{and my harley davidson choker}
I like to wear a matching bra & panty with thigh hi fishnets/heels or boots

but my fave thing to wear is a pair of sexy tight thongs or boy panties along with a funky pair of knee hi socks,a tight white wifebeater,and a pair of knee hi black boots{and my harley davidson choker} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Truly the way to Dallas's heart is through her socks.
Stocking and garter belts with some sexy heels! They make me melt
I'm a fool for your stockings . . .
fishnet and garters
Love the topic I was wondering the same thing
butt naked with a pair of high heels
im a big fan of fitted lacy teddies with stockings Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
+++1 and especially if the teddy is sheer and the lady has C or better to fill it out!
Anything by La Perla or Agent provocateur
I don't like lingerie that binds a gal's boobs. While I like unwrapping the package, I don't like the hassle of fasteners. I prefer a provider to wear a man's white button down shirt with only two buttons buttoned while wearing a nice bikini cut panty.
I don't like lingerie that binds a gal's boobs. While I like unwrapping the package, I don't like the hassle of fasteners. I prefer a provider to wear a man's white button down shirt with only two buttons buttoned while wearing a nice bikini cut panty. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
A man after my own heart... though I prefer a sheer thong...just sayin'

Huck
I am always in tube socks and pig tails when I am off the clock, but a lacy bra, thong, thigh or knee highs, heels and a robe to take off is normally what I wear. I have some costumes too like a French Maid, Cheerleader, and Nurse.

Unless a guy is there to actually dress me, I am not wearing garter belts because I will pop them within 2 minutes of walking around.
Hmmmmm, cheerleader London ? Kinda hard to "Rah, Rah" with your mouth full, isn't it ?

But you can do a prymid on my.......
LMAO I can multi task like a champ.
wooohooo Cpalmson babe....I like that to!!
{sorry I missed you this trip}