Former Aide on Obama: 'Stunning that He’s in Politics, Because He Really Doesn’t Like People'

Where did you get the idea that I ever believed that Romney doesn't lie? Of course he lies. He's not the President, so his lies don't have the effect, or do the damage that Obama's lies do.

Romney's lies will become more apparent after he's elected (if he's elected, I still think Obama will win) and he doesn't keep his promises. Like Obama didn't.

I stated in another thread, it's not so much Romney's lies that bother me, it's when he's telling the truth about what he believes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We shall see COG. I'm still hoping Romney is elected. Romney has changed his instance in so many issues that I can't keep track of what he actually believes in. At least with Obama we already know where he stands and where he's going. Mitt is a wildcard, we won't know until he's in and my prediction is that it'll be a continuation of the same policies we've had over the last 30 years - more debt, more crony capitalism, more corruption, more special interests, etc. To think that one person can stop the tidal wave is plainly naive. Neither Romney nor Obama have what it takes to stand up and make the fundamental changes the country needs. The only way out will be hitting the reset button but neither party is willing to alienate their voters to make that happen. In the meantime, get some more popcorn and keep enjoying the show. We can at least have some fun as the Titanic sinks.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Where did you get the idea that I ever believed that Romney doesn't lie? Of course he lies. He's not the President, so his lies don't have the effect, or do the damage that Obama's lies do.

Romney's lies will become more apparent after he's elected (if he's elected, I still think Obama will win) and he doesn't keep his promises. Like Obama didn't.

I stated in another thread, it's not so much Romney's lies that bother me, it's when he's telling the truth about what he believes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

lying when your not the president doesnt count .. so when he tells lies trying to BECOME the president doesnt count either??

you got some fucked up logic sport ....

guess all those promises Obie made BEFORE he was elected doesnt count, by your own words ...

snick
Romney will be a disaster of epic proportions. Obama is a disaster of biblical proportions. What a choice.

I'm still voting for Gary Johnson.
We shall see COG. I'm still hoping Romney is elected. Romney has changed his instance in so many issues that I can't keep track of what he actually believes in. At least with Obama we already know where he stands and where he's going. Yeah, in the wrong direction. Mitt is a wildcard, we won't know until he's in and my prediction is that it'll be a continuation of the same policies we've had over the last 30 years - more debt, more crony capitalism, more corruption, more special interests, etc. To think that one person can stop the tidal wave is plainly naive. Neither Romney nor Obama have what it takes to stand up and make the fundamental changes the country needs. The only way out will be hitting the reset button but neither party is willing to alienate their voters to make that happen. In the meantime, get some more popcorn and keep enjoying the show. We can at least have some fun as the Titanic sinks. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Got that right IB - wrong direction regardless of who wins. What a fucked up year we're having.
funny how the liberals think that it's fucked up for Romney to tell lies while running for President, but they had no problem with NOBama telling lies when the ran the first time.

It also amuses me how NOBama lovers are getting all over CuteOldGuy for posting something that was SAID by a former NOBama staffer and documented. Hey liberals, COG simply posted a reality.
Damn liberals...
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 03:40 PM
yeah, fuckem