Royals or Mets or do you even care

Is this soccer?
It's not looking so good for the Mets, just like to see a good series.See what happens when the Mets go home.
It's not looking so good for the Mets, just like to see a good series.See what happens when the Mets go home. Originally Posted by billyjames
I'd like to see a good series also, the Mets loosing in 4 straight.

Anyone that wants to watch batters get thrown at and a bench clearing brawl watch the first game the Rangers and Blue Jays play next season.
Anyone that wants to watch batters get thrown at and a bench clearing brawl watch the first game the Rangers and Blue Jays play next season. Originally Posted by atf searcher
And you can take that prediction to the bank.

I wonder if Vegas will post odds on who plunks who first? lol
I'm watching tonight and hoping the Mets win.. if KC wins, I'll stop watching the next 2 (if necessary) games.. I'm watching the Cowboys Sunday, thinking they are clinging to hope in a weak division.. if the Boys lose, I'll give up on the NFL, and try to root for TCU.

I can't care unless a team wins enough, or loses too much.. as we say in the South, "I can't win for losing"..
I picked the Mets in the beginning mainly because of their great pitching and red hot Daniel Murphy. However, the Royals are really on a roll and their hitting is unreal. So I'd say if Royals win game 3, it's over. But if they lose I still go with the Mets.

Even though I hate NY teams in general as their fans are generally assholes and only exceeded by Philadelphia.
KC got their asses kicked tonight! Wow...
I'm pulling for the Mets. I spend a fair bit of time in NYC. Plus, I think KC BBQ is overrated.
I still go with the Mets.

Even though I hate NY teams in general as their fans are generally assholes and only exceeded by Philadelphia. Originally Posted by Will Boner
speaking of assholes.. being the sensitive human being that I am, I have switched allegiance to the Mets.. partially due to the antics of a single individual.. Moustakos.

that first pitch of the game last night, where the Royals' lead-off hitter took a high and inside pitch.. he had been hot, and the pitch was a normal competitive move to "keep the batter honest".. Moustakos erupted, yelling out "fuck you pussy"! to the pitcher, from the edge of the dugout..

I have no tolerance for God Damn Fucking Shitheads that curse.. they can stuff that shit up their ass.. Mother Fuckers.. SMDH
Go Mets!
The Mets will even things up tonight and I'll have hobby money for the week. If they win the series I'm good for a month.
The Mets will even things up tonight and I'll have hobby money for the week. If they win the series I'm good for a month. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Sorry, dude. Royals took it 5-3
Sorry But KC BBQ joints don't like Met's fans.

and I am sorry for your loss

There is no joy in Mudville.
watching my Royals come back...

good luck