oh2 down again?

Sometimes I get in, and other times not. Very unreliable and genuinely missed
you have to download a browser other than safari or chrome for it to work.

Try "Puffin"

if not just text me 210-891-0470
How hard is it to just archive all the stupid reviews and reset the whol GD site? This thing is barely even a website anymore. CK, my man, just get a modem and start running an old fashioned dial up BBS at this poing. 2400 baud
Eh. OH2 code is fucking broken. Whomever gained access legitimately fucked the code up. Might be awhile if ever it it's restored to full capacity.

I've pretty much moved on. I have enough contacts that it's not really needed for me.
Sometimes I get in, and other times not. Very unreliable and genuinely missed Originally Posted by Rdh1187

...the feeling. OOOPS! You were referring to a web site? MY BAD!
Works for me.
Works ok for me. Slow most of.the time. Certainly not as good as it was.
Can get in and look around, but no PM access
Down at this time of posting. May be maintenance as I was able to get in yesterday but it was running slow.
  • 500sl
  • 01-22-2024, 04:37 AM
How hard is it to just archive all the stupid reviews and reset the whol GD site? This thing is barely even a website anymore. CK, my man, just get a modem and start running an old fashioned dial up BBS at this poing. 2400 baud Originally Posted by lucky21a
I am sure he will let you step up and help him, we would appreciate it
Can get in and look around, but no PM access Originally Posted by Joe_annon85
This link shows how to get into your PM's and other things also...

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...karound-thread

A'Man
I'm not able to get to oh2 at all. Keep getting this error message "The connection has timed out'.
I get the same error on my home network laptop... but if I use my phone data it goes in... I PMd administrator and he replied that my account is active and I should have access anywhere... frustrating.
Thanks @Richardscott. Tethering to my phone I wa able to log-in.