Ok Gentlemen...I Gotta Question...

Tell him to by a Fleshlight and practice . They are not just a male sex toy, they are a stamina builder! Now if anyone knows how to cure the opposite problem post that as well.
Tell him to by a Fleshlight and practice . They are not just a male sex toy, they are a stamina builder! Now if anyone knows how to cure the opposite problem post that as well. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Take it easy on that Fleshlight and don't jack off as much.
In a one hour session I am typically a two popper. I like one pop by BBBJ and one by CFS, just me. I do not hold back, hell, if you can make me pop in 2 minutes, great!!!!! I guess it is experience though. I can remember thinking of other things as well. But never really worked for me. I wanna think of this gorgeous creature bobbing her head up and dnown on me. I am also a visual creature, I enjoy watching her go to work! But most ladie shave to keep going to get me to cum BBBJ. And I have actually thought of providers when I have been with SO's in the past. I just could not explode with her under me so I ithink of a great time with a provider and I pop. That only happens with civilian aldies I date though, lol. Some women thinkjust laying there is nothing for me, nope. After hobbying for years she has to work a little too.

I think the answer to jus tpop in 2 minutes and enjoy it as much as possible. Hell, I have waited in line for two hours for a 60 second roller coaster ride, and what a fun 60 seconds it was. So, give me 120 seconds of delight and we will get along just fine. It is all about attitude, he is fine and with time he will have to have more work to explode.
Take it easy on that Fleshlight and don't jack off as much. Originally Posted by john353
I wish I would have thought of that !!!! Just Kidding. One of those is the last thing in the world I would want. But it is sound advice for OP's client. I think I hobby too much in too short of time, not enough time in between.
I wish I would have thought of that !!!! Just Kidding. One of those is the last thing in the world I would want. But it is sound advice for OP's client. I think I hobby too much in too short of time, not enough time in between. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Thats the problem!

I had the exact same issue. If I hobby to much without enough time in between, my stamina becomes an issue. You have got to keep your dick out of your fist and/or wait a few days (3-4 days) between ladies and your sensitivity will come back. Then you will be amazed how that problem will go away.

Anyway...not to send the thread into another direction. I just wanted to give a little helpful advice from someone who understands your dilemma.

Back on topic...
Myself I usually pop my 1st one in less then 5 min unless i'm with my ATF. For some reason not sure if I just feel more relaxed around her but I can last a little longer. I have tried several things but for some reason I guess I get too excited and just let loose. Lucky for me I can pop alot. I would trade that abilty to pop just once if I could last. Would be like trading in a machine gun for a cannon.
If he is a 2 minutes one pop man Id sugest he pop one off and hour before meeting. Also slow down or stop for a minute when he starts getting close. That break would be an excelent time for some fore play and daty. He could also try to think of something to cool off someting non sexual. I also think he should try when he is alone when he jacks off to try different things to make himself last longer like slowing down stopping for a second thinking of things and such. Just tell him to practice and find what works for him when he masterbates and that should answer all his questions and solve his problem.
Well, wait untill he turns 65, then the problem isn't "popping" too quickly, the problem is popping at all.
Tell him to practice using his PC Muscle.

It works for women as well as men Originally Posted by DickEmDown
This has worked for me. I was never a quick shot (well there was that one time at this AMP but that girl had talent) but this made me last even longer to the point that I usually don't cum until there's about 10 minutes left in an hour session.
No problem. Just close your eyes and picture your mother-in-law naked. Now the hard part...getting that image out of your head so you can get back to business!
Just tell him to thnk about his wife..that ought to deflate him a little..lmao
Tell him it is nothing to be embarrassed about or feel guilty over. Also, every guy is different. One technique might work for some while not for others. Then there are guys like me-- no matter what technique, none work. During some sessions, I have cum even before we've really started doing anything. Other times, I've lasted about 2 to 3 minutes (and that is at the long end of the spectrum). That is the reason I always make sure MSOG is on the table, and I always let the lady know ahead of time to expect a very fast first pop from me. For me, the thought of being with a new partner really excites me. Now over the past couple of months, I have started seeing providers on a repeat basis. On these occasions, I have lasted longer but not by that much. My advice would be to book a MSOG provider, let her know your issues, and go with the flow. No sense in fixating on not cumming too soon. That just perpetuates the problem and makes things worse. Get the first one out of the way and then concentrate on the remaining time.
I had an appt. with this guy tonight...He was sweet, a bit nervous.. but most are. After his massage, I started doing what I enjoy most...of course....the bbbj. Anyway...He lasted about 2 min. The look on his face showed he was embarassed. Then he ask me the question I'm asking you...

How do you stop yourself from cumming too fast?

All i could think of was...think of something other than the task at hand....
Any info would be helpful. I told this gentleman that I would post it and possibly get some pointers for him...

Thanks and I'm sure he will thank you too. Originally Posted by Babylee
Just out of curiosity, did you signal he was done after he popped or did you give him his full time??? I was with a lady that was out the door the minute I popped. If he stayed the whole time, did you try and help him recover, and get happy again?
It's called experience. The brain is much more powerful than the urge to come. Changing your train of thought works everytime. Doing this a bunch of times can also lead to a greater orgasm. Originally Posted by burkalini

Or a really limp dick.
Sometimes I prefer to get the first one out of the way quickly. Leaves more time for the second explosion.