NFL Season coming! Who's ur Favorite Team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLArPT2PkVg

Wooot we may not win often... or ever lol

But we got gangsta rappers writing theme songs

Lol
Broncos Baby
Alright, go Browns!
  • Tco11
  • 08-22-2013, 10:16 PM
HTTR all day! Born a skins fan, prob die a skins fan. RGIII will be back in top form, Kerrigan is a beast!

In honor of my ATF....go NE Patriots!

In college....Roll Tide! They get my money so I have to root for Bama! At 30k a year they damn well better win !!
I'll back the Pack!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Packers.jpg (13.4 KB, 83 views)
I've been converted to a Dallas Cowboy fan after growing up a huge Houston Oiler Fan back in the day. My gut tells me this is San Francisco's year to add another trophy to the cabinet.
Die Hard Dallas Cowboys Fan!!!
Skol Vikings!
WHO DAT is so dumb. I hate that shit!..Like Brees but that is just some dumb ghetto saying for a PROFESSIONAL team. And of course Dallas got GANGSTAS writing theme songs of them since they mostly have gangstas who beat their moms, got drunk and kill people, and Irvin was biggest of them all with coke and prostitues..lol....no wonder gangstas who were going to jack him in his car let him off when they figured who he was...

49ers ALL day....Unlike Dallas...we win our home games and our 10 start qb got more playoff wins than Tony Homo who has been in NFL how many years????lol..
... Packers and their 13 championships!! Originally Posted by tim_29m
Were players even wearing helmets and pads back when GB was racking up those early "championships" against the likes of the Dayton Triangles and the Orange Tornadoes?
HOUSTON TEXANS.....♥ FOOTBALL SEASON
I love my Cowboys...BUT...have to say GO 49ers!!!
OH YEAH>>>> Broncos!!!!!

Broncos Baby
Originally Posted by 82Vinny
Team belichick....
Go Texans!