The Democrats should be afraid of "Black Lives Matter".

Another thread about racism, populated with the same bad actors. mouskateer roll call:

let's see: Racism? JDrunk? Check.

how about the idiot fringe racists? waKKKo KKKid? Check. Seedy? Check.

Even the king of the dipshits ... The original Massa Overseer .... Attempting to get back into the limelight with whatever... Good luck to him.

this is a truly lively forum...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You don't understand the phrase - it don't mean only black lives matter, but they matter also

You whites want to hide your own racism so bad you try to say we are racist when we aren't. Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
like someone else pointed out, when Omalley tried to say all lives matter, he was loudly booed and shouted down. . . disgraceful and racist. If the slogan was "all lives matter" I think the response would be better.
You don't understand the phrase - it don't mean only black lives matter, but they matter also

You whites want to hide your own racism so bad you try to say we are racist when we aren't. Originally Posted by The Black Tornado

Do you know that Marvel comics had this same discussion over 20 years ago. Was it okay to name a character the BLACK Panther or BLACK GIANT? Was it racist to call another character BLACK LIGHTNING? Why didn't they call her BLACK MS. MARVEL?

The result was that calling someone BLACK anything was a form of racism when you could just call them by the primary name. So...I'm not accusing Tornado of being racist, I'm just bringing this to your attention in case you want to take action.

I get what you're saying. "Black Lives Matter" is saying that you need to notice what's happening to us. When someone responds with "All Lives Matter" it's like they're saying "Yeah, we know.. Now quit bothering us."

I see the difference.
I get what you're saying. "Black Lives Matter" is saying that you need to notice what's happening to us. When someone responds with"All Lives Matter" it's like they're saying "Yeah, we know.. Now quit bothering us."

I see the difference. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
thank you for the support
I don't see the "difference"... y'all please enlighten me... Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kRM2EDf1EU

Facts, Facts, Facts ... and 0facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG8h2WLIrFg
I get what you're saying. "Black Lives Matter" is saying that you need to notice what's happening to us. When someone responds with "All Lives Matter" it's like they're saying "Yeah, we know.. Now quit bothering us."

I see the difference. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
no, saying all lives matter is like saying, I caer about all lives, black, white, brown. . .all lives. . . being against the phrase - all lives matter - is inherently racist.
no, saying all lives matter is like saying, I caer about all lives, black, white, brown. . .all lives. . . being against the phrase - all lives matter - is inherently racist. Originally Posted by southtown4488

ok...

Place is going to shit, anyone can post kid stuff here now. I must have missed the rule change.
no, saying all lives matter is like saying, I caer about all lives, black, white, brown. . .all lives. . . being against the phrase - all lives matter - is inherently racist. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I'm not against the phrase, "All lives matter," buy I understand where the "Black lives matter" sentiment comes from.