How HARD is it to NOT be lost?

More than once I've had to explain to a girl that I need an actual
address not just general directions. If I try to put just general
directions into my gps the lady that lives in there gets pissed
and wont talk to me anymore.
My GPS is my baby, gets me everywhere as long as I have the PHYSICAL address. Kinda hard to meet someone at the Mcdonalds on Central ave when there are 5 there. I am not a fan of people who give you directions piece by piece... i.e when you get to the Mcdonalds call me and I will tell you where to turn. No please give me the physical address my Gps works just fine.
More than once I've had to explain to a girl that I need an actual
address not just general directions. If I try to put just general
directions into my gps the lady that lives in there gets pissed
and wont talk to me any more. Originally Posted by bojulay
I had someone give me the "when you get to this intersection give me a call back" treatment and then she told me to turn the wrong way which cost her 20 minutes of waiting since by the time we realized what she had done I had gone quite a ways. I don't quite understand that method because you do get the address eventually. I guess paranoia can make you do funny things.
It works both ways though. I've had guys who lived in my city for years who can't seem to find my incall location and I think to myself, isn't there a thing called GPS?!
Time lost can never be gained.. I like guiding you directly to my treasure and saving all the obstacles for BCD. More fun that way
I had someone give me the "when you get to this intersection give me a call back" treatment and then she told me to turn the wrong way which cost her 20 minutes of waiting since by the time we realized what she had done I had gone quite a ways. I don't quite understand that method because you do get the address eventually. I guess paranoia can make you do funny things. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
It is really difficult for a man with a logical mind to even comprehend how something so basic as geographic location can be beyond a girl's understanding, but it has happened to me several times.

I had one girl send me a long sequence of directions by text, until I finally stopped her and told her to

. . . just give me the fucking address!

You pulled the gunn on her fast. LOL I can imagine the back to back notifications.
It is really difficult for a man with a logical mind to even comprehend how something so basic as geographic location can be beyond a girl's understanding, but it has happened to me several times.

I had one girl send me a long sequence of directions by text, until I finally stopped her and told her to

. . . just give me the fucking address!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
She is hot. Looks toned and firm! I like her ass. I'd be a bit frustrated too. Originally Posted by Shayla

It's like I was in a glass revolving door that was moving around and around but I couldn't get off. I could see the prize but just couldn't get off! Literally!

I guess you could say some providers just aren't worth it............and move on. Sigh

Now you Shayla could be drunk on your ass, slurring your speech giving out the worst of directions, but I bet guys wouldn't give up trying to find YOU! LOL
It works both ways though. I've had guys who lived in my city for years who can't seem to find my incall location and I think to myself, isn't there a thing called GPS?! Originally Posted by alluringava
Can't they just follow that red glow in the horizon till they get to that Red porch light? LOL
You know not everyone has all their screws so they cant think straight..
Can't they just follow that red glow in the horizon till they get to that Red porch light? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

I've considered hanging out a red lantern, but, might draw the attention of neighbors. Now, however, I do have red Christmas lights LO
I've considered hanging out a red lantern, but, might draw the attention of neighbors. Now, however, I do have red Christmas lights LO Originally Posted by alluringava
Not a chance you have lights along the drive way like a landing strip? LOL Red is Good! I think all WHITE with a red porch light would be stunning!
  • jan-w
  • 12-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Giving out the actual address???!!! Oh my god. The hobby would collapse.

Isn't the 2-call system a sacred institution? Can't speak for the ladies but we guys REALLLLLY love it.

"Come to the intersection of BS and FU. You'll see a dead oak tree on the southeast corner but you want to take the opposite s-shaped road that runs parallel to the concave angle of the tree trunk. Go 4 3/8th miles past the water tower until you get to the corner with the USA Today rack and follow the round about and get off the 3rd street that runs right past the 4th fork in the roundabout. From there, you'll see a convenient store on the north by northeast side of the divided highway and from there, give me a call and I'll direct you in to the next 15 miles."
'
Sometimes the lady may have a smokin hot body but there isn't much upstairs! LOL
Been there done that....was out of town not too long ago in a city i didnt know real well and she was a touring provider and first visit to same town and it went a bit like this on the phone .
What hotel are you at ?
she gives name
My gps shows 3 different ones in town which one are you in?
she goes i dont know address
I ask are you north or south of the hwy?
i dont know which way is north
can you see the interstate from your hotel?
she looks out window and tells me she can see a wendys and a whata burger
no help
do you remember what exit you got off on?
no ..my friend was driving
is your friend there?
no ...
do you remember anything that would help me?
yes there was another hotel across street
names other hotel
finally i figure out what exit to get off on
now im stressed out pull up in parking lot
what rm number?
hold on give me 5 more mins to get ready....
aghhhhhh!
im sitting in parking lot waiting for the room number
finally she calls back 10 mins later with room number..

she turned out to be very nice gal ..but i wanted to shoot her