Trump debuts new slogan ... but he ain’t getting his wall.

Not the 30-foot high concrete wall he promised YOU would stretch from sea to shining sea, paid for by Mexico. That wall — DOTUS’s Wall — is NOT being built, no matter how many dictionaries you consult, IBH. Congress agreed to increase funding to cover 55 miles of unnecessary fencing along the Rio Grande.

But if this is your way of processing that to reconcile your disappointment, then I’m delighted to call it a compromise.

I think before long, the inventory of shatbricks will reach critical mASS, and y’all can get out there and start stackin’ em! After all, you’re shitting em!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Not the 30-foot high concrete wall he promised YOU would stretch from sea to shibin see, paid for by Mexico. That wall — Dotus’s Wall — is NOT being built, no matter how many dictionaries you consult, IBH.

But if this is your way of processing that to reconcile your disappointment, then I’m delighted to call it a compromise.

I think before long, the inventory of shatbricks will reach critical mASS, and y’all can get out there and start stackin’ em! After all, you’re shitting em!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Those would be the same dictionaries every educated and intelligent English speaking person uses. Trump is building his wall. Nancy demonstrated that she is a lying bitch with no morals.
How do you know what dictionary everybody uses, IBH? Is there a dictionary for ignorant, unintelligent English speaking people?

Are you saying that DOTUS will build the same wall he promised you, Hannity, Coulter and Mexico?

Are you defining morality on ECCIE?

Or truth?

Looks like an old fashioned meltdown to me.

So, DOTUS ain’t getting HIS wall. He’s getting enhanced border security, circa 2019.

And I still am not convinced that Coulter and Hannity won’t goad DOTUS into another erratic, idiotic move before Friday’s deadline.
Trump: " Mexico aint paying for the wall. What do I tell people now"

Jared: " Tell them you already are Building a wall and you just need to Finish it"

Trump: " Do you think they will believe me?"

Jared: " Dad its the same morons who believed that Mexico was paying for it"

Trump: " You're the Boy Wonder Jarred. We are geniuses"

Jared: " Those morons will believe anything you say"
You're delusional if you can't see that Trump won. Pelosi, et al, caved on their "morality" stance, and now they can't go back. They were revealed to be the hack charlatans they are. Meanwhile, Trump starts his wall, he has other alternatives to secure the balance ... including two more budgets. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess it's a matter of opinion as to who is delusional. Trump was offered more last year prior to Pelosi et. al. taking control of the House. He declined. caused a shutdown, his approval rating suffered and now he is eating crow. The wall Trump campaigned for and whose prototypes sit gathering dust in San Diego will never be built.

If Trump relies on alternate funding other than budget funding he will have, in my opinion, failed to have met at all his campaign promise to build HIS wall, not what is being built, and have Mexico pay for it.

You can add this to his other campaign failures -- repeal and replace of Obamacare and FAIR tax reform among others.
I guess it's a matter of opinion as to who is delusional. Trump was offered more last year prior to Pelosi et. al. taking control of the House. He declined. caused a shutdown, his approval rating suffered and now he is eating crow. The wall Trump campaigned for and whose prototypes sit gathering dust in San Diego will never be built.

If Trump relies on alternate funding other than budget funding he will, in my opinion, failed to have met at all his campaign promise to build HIS wall, not what is being built, and have Mexico pay for it.

You can add this to his other campaign failures -- repeal and replace of Obamacare and FAIR tax reform among others. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
SR you are a wise man. IB doesn't know his stuff but he does have passion. Nancy has flat out schooled Trump. Even the right wing blowhards in the media have seen it. The percentage of Trump supporters is declining daily
Steel slats or steel shats?

Yeah, he was so flexible that nearly a million workers went without pay for a month.

DOTUS hasn’t signed anything either, Fred.

And he’s threatening to use disaster relief funds to build his wall, so Hannity and Coulter are happy. Using much of that money will require declaring an emergency. But he’s gonna try and do an end run on the people’s representatives to get his way.

What message of unity would you put out there?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would put out the message that if liberals were less hateful, we could be more united.

If Trump relies on alternate funding other than budget funding he will have, in my opinion, failed to have met at all his campaign promise to build HIS wall, not what is being built, and have Mexico pay for it.

You can add this to his other campaign failures -- repeal and replace of Obamacare and FAIR tax reform among others.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You keep forgetting that he fulfilled his number one primary campaign pledge: hildebeest ain't president.

SR you are a wise man. IB doesn't know his stuff but he does have passion. Nancy has flat out schooled Trump. Even the right wing blowhards in the media have seen it. The percentage of Trump supporters is declining daily Originally Posted by themystic
I know Nancy is losing control in the House and that she won't be the leader of the House in 2020. Trump is going to build the wall, and Nancy political career will be the founding stone.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061264342] You keep forgetting that he fulfilled his number one primary campaign pledge: hildebeest ain't president.

[/QUOTE

But Trump won't have Hillary to kick around in 2020. Anyone the Democrats nominate will have less baggage than her.

I have to admit that Trump has lived up to my expectations for him as POTUS. I didn't expect much and he has delivered.
I would put out the message that if liberals were less hateful, we could be more united. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Republicans hated Obama. All you have to do is go back and read all the negative comments made about him on this forum. And are still being made even though he's been out of office for more than 2 years.

Many Democrats hate Trump. I dislike him based on his character and lack of accomplishments but hate is a rather strong term.
Republicans hated Obama. All you have to do is go back and read all the negative comments made about him on this forum. And are still being made even though he's been out of office for more than 2 years.

Many Democrats hate Trump. I dislike him based on his character and lack of accomplishments but hate is a rather strong term. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well said. An excellent contrast between them and now.

I remember we’d routinely call Bush an idiot, which he was. But Im pretty sure I never said I hated him.

When Obama was elected ...

Many Democrats hate Trump. I dislike him based on his character and lack of accomplishments but hate is a rather strong term. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I wish I had your tact with these Trumpsters. Ill just piggy back yours. Thanks SR

But Trump won't have Hillary to kick around in 2020. Anyone the Democrats nominate will have less baggage than her.

I have to admit that Trump has lived up to my expectations for him as POTUS. I didn't expect much and he has delivered.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're ignoring that regardless of what happens, hildebeest isn't in the White House now, and Kavanaugh and Gorsuch will still be there after the 2020 election. Trump delivered.
I would put out the message that if liberals were less hateful, we could be more united. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Sincerity was never your strong suit, ff.