Prep & Hygiene

Nothing in the world is sexier than fresh and clean. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Is the cologne on my balls unnecessary then?
Is the cologne on my balls unnecessary then? Originally Posted by mwebber
Lmfao
rofl @ mrwebber

I myself am fully shaved and always showered my SO has never said anything to me about it but she really likes it I always been this way ! the only provider ive seen so far is gabrielle85 she seems to like it as i see more providers ill let you know more
rofl @ mrwebber

I myself am fully shaved and always showered my SO has never said anything to me about it but she really likes it I always been this way ! the only provider ive seen so far is gabrielle85 she seems to like it as i see more providers ill let you know more Originally Posted by Storm3772
clean clean and then i clean. with soap plenty of it. wash down below at least 2 times on the day of an date. put a little deoderant on the underside also. always stay groomed.
i expect it so i do the same. nothing worse then having a date not properly prepared. pisses me off waste of my money.
yah..well....................h ave you ever tried washing shingles off your nuts?

not too good.......was it?
lmfao sorry never had shingles
you def dont want it

it BURNS your SACK !

to SHIT!!!

thankfully thus guy came up with valtrex or somethin

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=810004

im looking for it now

gonna SLATHER it all over my NUTS when i find some!!

Im gonna empty a tube of it in a shot glass and soak my BALLS right in IT!!

while im watching tv

hell, .............................. ....ill multitask and take some updated COCK PICS

send them off to my fav gals!!
I like a guy that takes his time as I do to prepare himself for a date. Hygiene helps the experience better for both parties if both take pride in preparing themselves.

One thing I like a guy to be open to is taking a shower if its suggested. Of course my approach is to be as nice and soothing as possible when suggesting a shower. I am not a mean person.